Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2006-11-06, 09:32 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not if you lie completely flat against..."
and the bus shall never come learn man learhn!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-11-06, 02:09 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "and the bus shall never come learn man..."
Buses... you lie on the ground, waiting for one to turn up, and three turn up at once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-07, 01:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Buses... you lie on the ground, waiting..."
I finally have cookie dough!!!

I'm just sitting here eating it with a spoon. Delicious.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-11-07, 02:43 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I finally have cookie dough!!! I'm..."
I've just had half a baking tray of chocolate brownies.

Now I feel sick, but who cares? Chocolate Brownies!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-09, 11:37 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Chinese new year because it's customary that I get tons and tons of cash.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2006-11-10, 05:14 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I'll believe you if you say you copy and pasted that from a teen discussion forum in hopes of collective mockery for greater comedic reasons. To think that someone is retarded enough to write up a post like this, would be judging too quick I'd think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2006-11-15, 03:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've just had half a baking tray of..."
That's... interesting.

But what's really interesting is that we had this cool guy come to our school to talk about not smoking 'cause it's bad for you and it was cooler 'cause he had lung cancer 'n stuff and he talked with one of those robo-sounding machine things since he couldn't really talk and he had a hole in his neck so he could breath...yup.
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
llamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenllamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-11-15, 04:29 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post starting "That's... interesting. But what's..."
He didn't have a hole in his neck so he could breath. He had a hole in his neck so he could talk because they cut out his tongue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-17, 04:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He didn't have a hole in his neck so he..."
Hehehehe. I've just been watching some clips of Craig Ferguson from the Late Late Show, and he's great!

There's some good British humour for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-17, 04:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hehehehe. I've just been watching some..."
Brownies are good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-11-19, 05:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hehehehe. I've just been watching some..."
I hate chain letters/mail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-11-20, 09:54 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I hate chain letters/mail."
Warum?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-20, 04:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He didn't have a hole in his neck so he..."
Well, he said it was to breathe, but whatever, it was still cool and after the speech he took out the filter for the hole so we could look down it.
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
llamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenllamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-11-20, 04:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Warum?"
They're annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-11-20, 07:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "They're annoying."
Yes. Yes they are. I got a chain txt msg the other day. Pissed me off.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-11-20, 10:57 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yes. Yes they are. I got a chain txt..."
I get annoyed easily, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-11-21, 09:38 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I get annoyed easily, though."
Then start up your own chain message and put something on the end about not sending it to the person who sent it or put the name of everyone who has had it in it and tell them not to send it...

Yah, I'm rambling again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-21, 02:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Then start up your own chain message..."
Now you're just not making sense. Is Kagom Jack gonna have to bust a bitch's kneecaps?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-11-21, 03:49 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Now you're just not making sense. Is..."
I don't see why not... but there's a better way of doing it.

The IRA used to do it in the 70s to Protestants and other people they caught who snitched on them:

- Person stands against a wall
- Drops their pants
- Gun put to the side/front/back of the knee
- Bullet into the kneecap

Not only does it shatter the kneecap, but it also hurts a lot and the victim is lamed for life.

Much more effective.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-22, 11:25 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't see why not... but there's a..."
That does sound like more fun now that you mention that way of doing it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack