Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Printer Problems.
Posted 2006-06-13, 11:04 AM
I have a Hewlett Packard DeskJet 712C. Up until recently it's been a good ol' printer. Recently I've been having problems with the color and black ink. I changed them all, so all the cartriges are new...but all colors printed come out pink.

Why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-06-13, 11:18 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "Printer Problems."
Your printer turned gay. Sorry .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-13, 12:29 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Printer Problems."
Another part of technology lost to homosexuality.

First the Razor went pink, now Jess has a gay pink printer.

What next? Will Bill Gates come out? Stay tuned to find out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-06-13, 06:10 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Printer Problems."
Sounds like your printers cartidge electrical system is fucked. That's the only thing I can think of. Most hp cartridges come with their own print heads... so that probably isn't the problem...

What's the cartridge number you use?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-13, 07:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Sounds like your printers cartidge..."
HP 51645A for the black ink and HP C1823D for the color. I'm pretty sure my black ink cartridge is empty, I'll need to buy a new one tomorrow, but the color one is new so all of the colors shouldn't be coming out pink.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer