Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Dragoon input needed.
Posted 2007-02-08, 07:09 PM
What you guys think about making the Dragoon Elite and this forum a xbox live clan instead of just halo. I was thinking that because of Gears of Wars and other great online games out now. we would have this private section still, but changes would be more public forum sections for the different popular games.

By the way I got internet, ive just been having trouble sharing the connection from the computer to the 360 so I will probally wait for smith to get back so he can help me figure it out and we will be online pretty much everyday. I wont be around on the weekends though because I hooked back up with my fiance in december and I live at her house on the weekends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-02-08, 09:23 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Dragoon input needed."
Well we can make it a trial .. to see how it worksout.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-02-09, 06:51 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well we can make it a trial .. to see..."
I'm fine with that. It's still going to be called Dragoon Elite though, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-02-09, 07:10 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm fine with that. It's still going..."
Titusfied said:
I'm fine with that. It's still going to be called Dragoon Elite though, right?
of course
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-02-09, 08:24 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "of course"
I say we rename it to "Amazon's Kingdom." That would be really cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-02-09, 10:45 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I say we rename it to "Amazon's..."
Dragoon's Titus?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-02-09, 10:46 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Dragoon's Titus?"
I think Dragoon Tits is more fitting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-02-09, 10:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think Dragoon Tits is more fitting."
Elite Dragoon Tits?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-02-09, 10:49 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Elite Dragoon Tits?"
Definitely. It's settled.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2007-02-09 at 11:55 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-02-09, 11:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Definitely. It's settled."
Definitely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-02-09, 11:55 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Definitely."
I always fucking misspell that word.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-02-09, 11:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I always fucking misspell that word."
Definitely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-02-09, 02:10 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Definitely."
im game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-02-16, 08:58 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "im game"
Seeing as how we're all very likely to play together on Live no matter what the game is, it makes a lot of sense. Halo will always be our roots, though.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-02-18, 07:34 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Seeing as how we're all very likely to..."
To halo!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-02-20, 06:48 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "To halo!"
and gears.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-02-20, 07:07 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "and gears."
Gears is definitely fun as shit. In fact...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-02-21, 07:11 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Gears is definitely fun as shit. In..."
i know thats why i posted it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-02-21, 11:58 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i know thats why i posted it"
Well some of us still dont have a 360.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-02-22, 02:12 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well some of us still dont have a 360."
Yes, and some of us are gay.

Wait...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied