Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

How do you think you will die.
Posted 2004-09-30, 10:26 PM
??????????????????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-30, 10:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "How do you think you will die."
Hopefully my brain will be preserved perfectly untill some time in the future when people realize how stupid it is to die and have some brain cell rebuilder medicine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-09-30, 10:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "How do you think you will die."
im going into the FBI. So i imagine getting shot or blown up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-30, 10:58 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "im going into the FBI. So i imagine..."
Overpopulation will threaten the Earth, I'll be one of the lucky few who get to live through the multiple genocides. I'll catch pneumonia and die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-09-30, 10:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "How do you think you will die."
Likely doing something stupid in my car.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-01, 01:49 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Likely doing something stupid in my car."
i'll probably get involved in some fight... like i always do, but i never died in one before
let's hope i get old and die of lung-cancer -.-

ofcourse, suicide is a nice way to die, because YOU decide when and where and how etc.
but i think option 1 or time will kill me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-10-01, 04:56 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i'll probably get involved in some..."
In my sleep of natural causes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-01, 06:20 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Likely doing something stupid in my car."
Vollstrecker said:
Likely doing something stupid in my car.
Ditto.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-10-01, 11:36 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Ditto....."
Piss off girlfriend. KABOOM. Girlfriend gets fleshy lumps of me to keep for future generations to look at. Probably get murdered, I'm just one of those guys that everyone likes, but everyone gets annoyed by if I am near them for too long. Kinda funny really, you oughta watch em squirm after 25 min of talking to me. He he he.

Murder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-01, 11:45 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Piss off girlfriend. KABOOM. Girlfriend..."
Easily imagined.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-01, 01:53 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i'll probably get involved in some..."
Dr. Geekstar said:
i'll probably get involved in some fight... like i always do, but i never died in one before
WHAT THE F*CK. Thank you Captian Obvious.. moronic bastard.

Anyway, I'll die from old age because I'm just that pimp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-01, 01:57 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "WHAT THE F*CK. Thank you Captian..."
I still think I'll be murdered, now I know who will do the murdering. Not my girl, nope, I won't let her even look at a gun. I think that Gravitonsurge will hunt me down and blow my head into little fragments with one of those AK-47, or at least I think that's what they're called. I ought to pay more attention to American news.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-01, 01:57 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "im going into the FBI. So i imagine..."
Mydogisyourdog said:
im going into the FBI. So i imagine getting shot or blown up.

Haha, first of all, you should quit drinking that bleach from under the sink. You will never, ever get into the FBI, let alone sweep the fucking floors of any of their buildings.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-10-01, 01:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Haha, first of all, you should quit..."
How do you think you'll die D3V? Any bets on Grav? Or some other pyscho Zel member who doesn't like people?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-01, 02:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "How do you think you'll die D3V? Any..."
Doubt it, because if I killed him I'm pretty sure two of him would pop out, and so on... it would just cause more problems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-01, 02:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "How do you think you will die."
Natural causes at the age of 35 or a gun shot from behind.......cause im black -_-

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-10-01, 02:09 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Natural causes at the age of 35 or a..."
I suspect you'll die after sucking too much dick.. the EMTs wont be able to stomach pump you quickly enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-01, 02:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I suspect you'll die after sucking too..."
What about you Grav? How will you die?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-01, 02:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What about you Grav? How will you die?"
Ham sandwich.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-10-01, 02:14 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Doubt it, because if I killed him I'm..."
I will die loving my Lucy Liu Bot.

Lucy Bot said:
"I love you more than the moon and the stars and the *POETIC IMAGE NUMBER 37 NOT FOUND*"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1