Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Playoff picks?
Posted 2007-12-19, 06:36 AM
Definite good idea if you guys ask me, It may be a little bit limited after the first week but it would still be great fun to decide them after we get going, what do you guys think?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-19, 06:49 AM in reply to D3V's post "Playoff picks?"
You know I'm in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-19, 07:09 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You know I'm in."
We'll probably be able to get a spread-sheet from NFL.com maybe by next week with maybe 2 fill-in's, because we already know what it looks like, for the most part.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-19, 07:46 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "We'll probably be able to get a..."
Colts all the way baby!

And I'm fully anticipating Jacksonville beating NE should they play each other.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-19, 08:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Colts all the way baby! And I'm..."
I think that the Cowboys can knock NE out in the Super Bowl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-19, 08:58 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think that the Cowboys can knock NE..."
Cowboys already lost to NE this season. It wasn't really a blowout, but NE dominated them.

And there's a problem with your statement: NE will not make it to the Superbowl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-19, 09:19 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think that the Cowboys can knock NE..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Did you not even recognize any of the clips from their last game against the Eagles. The Eagles of all teams put it to them and beat them out, the Cowboys definately took a definite hit, but it's not going to happen, and how the seeding works, like Thanatos said, NE will not make it to the superbowl, they'd have to go through the Jaguars and then Indy, it won't happen.

*edit: I take that back, they'd have to go against either Pittsburg or Cleveland, and then play the winner of Jags vs Indy. Wow, i'm so ready for the playoffs!

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2007-12-19 at 09:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-19, 09:53 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Did you not even recognize any of the..."
I'm sort of confused as to how this is all going to work out. The Colts have a first round bye so we'd play the winner of Pitt/Jax? And NE would play the winner of SD/Cleveland?

Get these last 2 weeks out of the way so we can start already!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-19, 10:03 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm sort of confused as to how this is..."
I'm disregarding both of your statements merely because you are backing up your main teams and *think* they are going to beat NE. NE is going to win all but the Super Bowl. Cowboys will win it. I'm entitled to this opinion, and there is no swaying me toward your views. Get over it. People can think differently than you and not be wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-19, 10:33 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm disregarding both of your..."
Us partaining our viewpoints and backing them up with some references is greater than just saying 'x' team is going to the Superbowl.

The Patriots are just as vunerable as any other team in the league, I wouldn't be suprised if Miami gives them hell in this weekend's game, just watch.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-19, 11:03 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm disregarding both of your..."
Waaaaaahhhhhh waaaaaahhhhhh

Whine more please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-19, 11:12 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Waaaaaahhhhhh waaaaaahhhhhh Whine..."
I'm so excited, just need to get these next two weeks out of the way. Actually, I'd be frightened, Houston may come with an upset in mind this weekend for Indy, they've gotten pretty hot, even though I think they're out of the playoff picture.

As for the Jaguars, wouldn't mind a nice rout of Oakland, but i'll be optimistic if we can just walk away with another 'W'.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-19, 11:15 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm so excited, just need to get these..."
Eh, I'm not too worried. We're playing both of our last 2 games at home. I'm always pretty confident when we play teams in the RCA Dome. It's a totally different atmosphere than facing teams on the road.

And, hell, Oakland gave us some trouble last week, so I'd watch it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-19, 11:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Eh, I'm not too worried. We're playing..."
Tom Brady is dominating and so is the Patriots offense. No matter how good a defense is, their offense will never get shut down.

There, evidence. You guys are just pissed because the teams you like aren't as good as NE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-19, 11:52 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Tom Brady is dominating and so is the..."
Why don't you get some football knowledge before you walk in here acting like Mr. Know-It-All?

Last week, the JETS contained NE's offense. Tom Brady was 14/27 with 140 yards and 1 INT. NE's offense scored just one touchdown courtesy of L. Maroney's running game. If the Jets had a decent offense, they would have won. The Jets fucking blow. NE is beatable. The Ravens had the Patriots beat if their idiot D coordinator didn't call a timeout at the last second.

It's okay, though, you're not a real NE fan, just one of the many bandwagoners that flock to every team that does good each year. Shows your true colors, I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-19, 11:56 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Why don't you get some football..."
Thanatos said:
Why don't you get some football knowledge before you walk in here acting like Mr. Know-It-All?

It's okay, though, you're not a real NE fan, just one of the many bandwagoners that flock to every team that does good each year. Shows your true colors, I guess.
speak teh'truth'eth

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-19, 12:50 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Why don't you get some football..."
You guys analyze things too critically. Don't make assumptions and I won't get pissed off at you. Assholes. Go burn in hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-19, 01:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You guys analyze things too critically...."
HandOfHeaven said:
You guys analyze things too critically. Don't make assumptions and I won't get pissed off at you. Assholes. Go burn in hell.
Dude, you came in saying
Quote:
Which is an assumption on your behalf to begin with, don't be a dork; as well, no need to flame here we're just discussing FOOTBALL, if it's too hard to take, then don't post in here.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-19, 01:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude, you came in saying Which is an..."
That's not an assumption, that's a prediction. I was mainly talking about you guys making assumptions as to how I came up with what I typed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-19, 01:14 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's not an assumption, that's a..."
HandOfHeaven said:
That's not an assumption, that's a prediction. I was mainly talking about you guys making assumptions as to how I came up with what I typed.
No, you ASSUMED that the Cowboys would beat them, you didn't go to the extent of predicting the outcome, there is a difference.

Nonetheless, I don't feel the reason getting upset of a bandwagoning soccer fan trying to rave about NFL teams.. Lmao @ myself.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V