Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Week 16 Picks NOW - Game Tonight!! (Procrastination again...)
Posted 2007-12-20, 07:01 AM
Pittsburgh at St. Louis - Stillers
Dallas at Carolina - Cowgirls
Oakland at Jacksonville - Jags
Philadelphia at New Orleans - Philly
Kansas City at Detroit - Lions
Cleveland at Cincinnati - Browns
Green Bay at Chicago - Packers
NY Giants at Buffalo - Bills
Houston at Indianapolis - Colts
Atlanta at Arizona - Cards
Tampa Bay at San Francisco - Bucs
Baltimore at Seattle - Hawks
Miami at New England - Pats
NY Jets at Tennessee - Titans
Washington at Minnesota - Vikes
Denver at San Diego - Bolts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-12-20, 07:07 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Week 16 Picks NOW - Game Tonight!!..."
Pittsburgh at St. Louis - I want STL to whoop, but Steelers
Dallas at Carolina - Cowboys
Oakland at Jacksonville - J-A-G-U-A-R-S
Philadelphia at New Orleans - Psh, New Orleans
Kansas City at Detroit - Detroit
Cleveland at Cincinnati - Cleveland keeps the race alive.
Green Bay at Chicago - Green Bay
NY Giants at Buffalo - NYG
Houston at Indianapolis - Houston!with the upset! Hah!
Atlanta at Arizona - Arizona
Tampa Bay at San Francisco - Bucs
Baltimore at Seattle - Seattle
Miami at New England - Miami upsets.
NY Jets at Tennessee - Tennessee keeps in the race
Washington at Minnesota - Washington upsets.
Denver at San Diego - Sandy Heigo

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-20, 07:17 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Week 16 Picks NOW - Game Tonight!!..."
Pittsburgh at St. Louis - Steelers
Dallas at Carolina - Cowboys
Oakland at Jacksonville - Jaguars
Philadelphia at New Orleans - Eagles
Cleveland at Cincinnati - Browns
NY Giants at Buffalo - Bills
Atlanta at Arizona - Cardinals
Tampa Bay at San Francisco - Bucaneers
Baltimore at Seattle - Seahawks
Miami at New England - Patriots
NY Jets at Tennessee - Jets
Washington at Minnesota - Vikings
Denver at San Diego - Broncos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-20, 07:25 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Week 16 Picks NOW - Game Tonight!!..."
lol you're pretty much the only person keeping this running, Titus.

Pittsburgh at St. Louis - Steelers
Dallas at Carolina - Dallas
Oakland at Jacksonville - Jax
Philadelphia at New Orleans - hmm.... NO?
Cleveland at Cincinnati - Cincy
NY Giants at Buffalo - NYG
Atlanta at Arizona - Cards
Tampa Bay at San Francisco - TB
Baltimore at Seattle - Seahawks
Miami at New England - Can only pray Miami will win but have to go with NE
NY Jets at Tennessee - Titans
Washington at Minnesota - Vikes
Denver at San Diego - Bolts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-20, 08:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol you're pretty much the only person..."
<3 fried-tits. +e-rep

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-20, 11:39 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "<3 fried-tits. +e-rep"
Steelers
Cowboys
Jags
Saints
Chiefs
Browns
Packers
Giants
Colts
Cardinals
Bucs
Seahawks
Patriots
Titans
Vikings
Chargers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2007-12-21, 07:29 AM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "Steelers Cowboys Jags Saints Chiefs..."
Damn we all picked steelers

Oh, and good news, Willie Parker broke his mo-fuggin leg, so that means Freddy T is going to the pro bowl <3

Oh, and Thanatos, you know when you and the Patriots get beat the Jags get to host a home game in the playoffs, Woop woop!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-21, 08:01 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn we all picked steelers :( Oh,..."
In a perfect world, yeah that'd happen but not in reality!!

And congrats to Fred Taylor. 'Bout time, the dude deserves it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-21, 08:23 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "In a perfect world, yeah that'd happen..."
Yeah, i'm so pumped, soon as week 17 is over the city is going to have a lil party downtown to send off the players, it's that time of year again

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-21, 08:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, i'm so pumped, soon as week 17 is..."
Colts have 5 dudes going to the Pro Bowl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-21, 09:27 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Colts have 5 dudes going to the Pro..."
Thanatos said:
Colts have 5 dudes going to the Pro Bowl.
oH, no I was reffering towards the playoffs, but okay. We still have a better QB and runningback than you guys so, na-na-na-na-naaa.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-21, 09:43 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "oH, no I was reffering towards the..."
Better QB and RB? You're kidding right? You're telling me David Garrard is better than Peyton Manning? Come on, be a realist not a homer.

Taylor is probably better than Addai right now, though. It's only his 2nd year though so give him some time, but that is a pretty good accomplishment making the Pro Bowl in your 2nd year. Took Taylor 10 years?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-21, 10:19 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Better QB and RB? You're kidding right?..."
He was clearly kidding. That's one of the most ridiculous comment in the world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-12-21, 11:31 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "He was clearly kidding. That's one of..."
It was said with a pun, but this season Peyton has definately lacked in his stastical domniation he has had in previous seasons..

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...seasonType=REG

David is ahead comp %, the #1 qb on 3rd down, better qb rating, 12 less interceptions, which in theory can make up that TD difference..

And RB wise, Addai is ONE spot above him because he has to split carries with Mojo, who himself has 700 yards and the TD's, put half of that into Freddy's #'s and he's way ahead..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-21, 05:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It was said with a pun, but this season..."
Fred Taylor is certainly better than Joeseph Addai.

But thinking David Garrad is even remotely close to Peyton Manning is absolute lunacy.

In the NFL QB's go like this Tom Brady>Peyton Manning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a few other guys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>David Garrad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rex Grossman.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2007-12-21, 05:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It was said with a pun, but this season..."
D3V said:
It was said with a pun
What? Idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-23, 05:16 PM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "Fred Taylor is certainly better than..."
I agree with pretty much everything you said, although Peyton Manning and Tom Brady have been neck and neck these past couple of years. Yeah, Brady is having a better season this year but prior to that, Manning has been on top.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-23, 11:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I agree with pretty much everything you..."
Even though I chose Green Bay, I despise them. I enjoyed seeing them get shut down and blown out by Chicage. It was a good day in football, although the Vikings couldn't seem to pull their heads out of their asses. Oh well, there's always next week and the hope for a Skins' loss against Dallas. Hopefully they don't sit too many players. Maybe Romo can just skip the game to be with Jessica.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-26, 11:23 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Even though I chose Green Bay, I..."
Lets get everything up to date for the final week of the season! Someone else post the games, I'm too busy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-12-26, 11:27 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Lets get everything up to date for the..."
I will. I'll tally up the past couple of week's scores and set up Week 17's picks as well. Don't you worry Mr. Fried Tits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos