Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

fahrenheit 9/11
Posted 2004-06-28, 08:47 AM
So any1 seen this yet? I've just seen it and it was kind of disapointing as it did not completely rose up to my expectations but it was still good. The thing is, is that I knew most of that stuff already. The part with the women who's son died in the war. When they're walking outside the whitehouse, and that other women comes up and calls it staged...omg I would've smacked her around so hard if I was that mother.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-06-29, 04:58 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "fahrenheit 9/11"
I just know it's a pro-Democratic Liberal Kerry, anti-Republican Conservative Bush propaganda movie. Still wanna see it anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-29, 05:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I just know it's a pro-Democratic..."
I really want to see it.

Watch the trailer HERE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-06-29, 05:32 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "I really want to see it. :D Watch..."
Isn't it made by that stupid director who like spoke out against the war at the Academy awards one year?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-06-29, 05:33 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Isn't it made by that stupid director..."
Yeah. Stupid is just your opinion, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-06-29, 05:33 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Yeah. Stupid is just your opinion,..."
He shouldn't of done that at the academy awards. That is not the place for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-06-29, 05:40 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "He shouldn't of done that at the..."
I liked Bowling for Columbine. But I dunno...still wanna see this movie anyway
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-29, 11:06 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Yeah. Stupid is just your opinion,..."
Jamesadin said:
Yeah. Stupid is just your opinion, though.
Yeah, and so is Moore's movie. It is opinionated bullshit. In my opinion, his film making skills aren't even that good. He tricks the viewers with camera work. This isn't a murder mystery, it's a fucking documentary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-30, 01:07 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Yeah, and so is Moore's movie. It is..."
I loved the movie personally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-30, 01:12 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I loved the movie personally."
Im confused why do u guys hate the movie? He actualy goes through with some research into what he says, instead of acting like some film critic and blowing off everything as
Quote:
It is opinionated bullshit. In my opinion, his film making skills aren't even that good. He tricks the viewers with camera work.
Lets see something to support that instead of being some moron who thinks he has the entire world figured out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MenstrualChunks is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMenstrualChunks is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MenstrualChunks

Posted 2004-06-30, 06:22 PM in reply to MenstrualChunks's post starting "Im confused why do u guys hate the..."
I cannot freaking wait to see this movie. Bowling for Columbine was really good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-30, 09:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I cannot freaking wait to see this..."
All I know is that when you say that it is incredibly easy to buy over the counter the ammunitions and then go and cut the scene where they ask for your papers and what not, you aren't displaying a truthful arguement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-04, 03:14 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "All I know is that when you say that it..."
Everybody already knows this movie is a documentary.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-04, 01:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Everybody already knows this movie is a..."
........... My point is that he isn't presenting a "documentary" in a truthful fashion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-04, 02:44 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "........... My point is that he isn't..."
It's a bunch of bullshit and like always the ignorant anti-conservative wackos here like it, what do you know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-15, 03:10 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "It's a bunch of bullshit and like..."
I find that anti-conservatives take a greater interest, and a more thoughtful approach to politics, tahn most conservatives (not all of them). We kinda have to in order to be anti-conservative. We want change, and we can't just go around screaming we want change, we have to say what we want to be changed and how. A lot of conservatives can just say "No, I don't want anything changed". Hoe much thought went into that one? If looking at the current situation, and not likeing it, and wanting change is ignorance, then what the hell do you call people who accuse others of being ignorant whilst opposing change?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MenstrualChunks is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMenstrualChunks is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MenstrualChunks