Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: De-Mod Yawgmoth?
Yes 18 69.23%
No 8 30.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2008-06-30, 08:10 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I used to like pokemon.... :weird:"
And? I like the old pokemon. Season 1 and such, not the new ones. And I will continue to like them no matter what anyone says. So, fuck you all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-30, 08:16 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "And? I like the old pokemon. Season 1..."
Awesome. That's great.

Can we get back on topic now please?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-30, 08:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Awesome. That's great. Can we get..."
Ah yes.....Let's get rid of yawgmoth already, only 6 people want him here...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-30, 08:29 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Ah yes.....Let's get rid of yawgmoth..."
Coriander said: [Goto]
I don't even believe the 6. I'd have to see who it is to believe it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-30, 11:16 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "And? I like the old pokemon. Season 1..."
And? I like the old pokemon. Season 1 and such, not the new ones. And I will continue to like them no matter what anyone says. So, fuck you all.
I like Poke'mon...

Anyways, I think... we should all de-mod him and Mod me! Let's have an election, with a Japanese accent (replace the L with and R)!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-01, 06:28 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Ah yes.....Let's get rid of yawgmoth..."
Um, I don't think banning him would be fair. He hasn't done anything really except come off as a pompous asshat at times.

You guys are taking this way too seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-01, 08:12 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Um, I don't think banning him would be..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Um, I don't think banning him would be fair. He hasn't done anything really except come off as a pompous asshat at times.

I don't think we ment BAN I think we just ment, we need to... de-mod him... If he gets de-mod, then maybe his ego problems will deflate a little, and he'll become a bit nicer, yeah?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-01, 09:25 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I don't think we ment BAN I think we..."
No, he was acting like his opinion was absolute truth before he was modded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-07-01, 09:34 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Um, I don't think banning him would be..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]

Agreed. In fact, I'll go as far as to say we give him the chance as moderator. It's been, what, two weeks? I'd say it took me considerably longer than that to evaluate my place in this forum and consequently modify my tone to something that seemed appropriate.

Now, if he goes and does something drastic, such as swinging the proverbial ban-stick with an air of assumed impunity, then I feel that we should consider some of the aforementioned responses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-07-01, 06:17 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "No, he was acting like his opinion was..."
I sense friction between WW and him. Ooo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-01, 07:19 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I sense friction between WW and him. ..."
De-mod him...No other option
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-01, 07:27 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "De-mod him...No other option"
Wallow said: [Goto]
De-mod him...No other option
Seems so...

Too bad though, I don't think anybody is listening...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-01, 08:09 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Seems so... :weird: Too bad though, I..."
This thread is practically irelevant, because Yawgmoth won't get de-modded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-01, 08:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This thread is practically irelevant,..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
This thread is practically irelevant, because Yawgmoth won't get de-modded.
This.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-01, 08:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This thread is practically irelevant,..."
Maybe if we bribe Chruser in some way he'll de-mod Yawgmoth
That's probably what Yawgmoth did in the first place to get his position...
But in what way did he bribe him?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-01, 08:18 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Maybe if we bribe Chruser in some way..."
He didn't bribe him. Yawgmoth is one of Chruser's friends outside the walls of the internet, and Yawgmoth thought that he could be of some assistance to this forum. Of course, the whole 'you're doing everything wrong and my way is right because I'm an asshat' act was completely uncalled for. I think he did mean to be serious, he is just plagued by guilt because people aren't taking his posts as 'jokes' when it's an obvious coverup on his part. My guess is that Yawgmoth would not have this position if he did not know Chruser, because he's a power hungry prick who cannot agree with anyone but the likes of himself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-01, 08:40 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "He didn't bribe him. Yawgmoth is one of..."
He didn't bribe him. Yawgmoth is one of Chruser's friends outside the walls of the internet, and Yawgmoth thought that he could be of some assistance to this forum. Of course, the whole 'you're doing everything wrong and my way is right because I'm an asshat' act was completely uncalled for. I think he did mean to be serious, he is just plagued by guilt because people aren't taking his posts as 'jokes' when it's an obvious coverup on his part. My guess is that Yawgmoth would not have this position if he did not know Chruser, because he's a power hungry prick who cannot agree with anyone but the likes of himself.
Hmmm... Yup.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-02, 04:14 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "He didn't bribe him. Yawgmoth is one of..."
OHNOES I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT! OMGWTFBBQ!!11+1

Also, what the hell is up with the word "asshat"? It is stupid.

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-07-02, 08:24 AM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "OHNOES I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT!..."
Asshat is one of the greatest words ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-02, 10:18 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "He didn't bribe him. Yawgmoth is one of..."
He didn't bribe him. Yawgmoth is one of Chruser's friends outside the walls of the internet, and Yawgmoth thought that he could be of some assistance to this forum.
I knew that already
You didn't catch my sarcasm =/
I should've used the tags
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow