Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Last night
Posted 2007-10-19, 03:14 PM
Last night, during my lunch break (at 7:30 pm) at work, the windows were blowing SO fucking hard.

Anyway, I'm sitting in my car smoking a cig, and I spit out my window, but since the wind was blowing so hard it went up and over the top of my car and landed on the car to my right. (I spit out my left window)

I was quite impressed

....Speaking of last night, if you read in the lulz drug thread, I took 4 2mg klonopins and 1.5 2mg xanax's at work. I then went and purchased 3 rolls of ecstasy and had the guy buy me a 40oz beer (cobra) at about 12:30 am

I then ate 1 of the rolls, and began to drink the 40oz while sitting in my car in my driveway, listening to some intense industrial/rave music.

The next thing I know I wake up in the passenger seat of my car, (I was originally in the driver's seat) my 40oz is tipped over on its side on the floor with beer flowing out, (There was approximately 1/4 left in the bottle before it spilled) and it's 6:30 in the morning!

.. So I'm like WTF! My parents will be getting up any second to take showers and shit and get ready to go to work, so I toss the beer and make my way inside, still all fucked up, and pass out until my girlfriend awakens me about 30 minutes later.

That leading into today... I was upset that I didn't feel the X very much last night since I don't really remember doing much except accidentally passing out randomly.

So for breakfast, I ate 2 more rolls of ecstasy and am now having a grand day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-19, 04:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Last night"
Don't take so many fucking drugs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-19, 04:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Don't take so many fucking drugs."
Oh the temptations!

Their's a rave tonight, I must go..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-19, 10:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Don't take so many fucking drugs."
!King_Amazon! said:
Don't take so many fucking drugs.
Yeah, dude. You're probably gonna kill yourself with this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-10-19, 11:28 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Yeah, dude. You're probably gonna kill..."
Or just get terrible liver failure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-20, 06:53 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Or just get terrible liver failure."
Thats not good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-20, 07:18 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Thats not good"
Ecstasy + probation + alcohol = Not good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-21, 07:05 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Thats not good"
Ya think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-21, 07:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ecstasy + probation + alcohol = Not..."
Any of those two things = not good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-22, 07:36 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Any of those two things = not good"
If you pizza when you're supposed to hot dog, you're gonna have a bad time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-22, 08:33 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If you pizza when you're supposed to..."
M'kay?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-22, 09:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "M'kay?"
I was also wondering the same thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-22, 09:46 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I was also wondering the same thing."
Stan Marsh...more like Stan Darsh!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-22, 10:06 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Stan Marsh...more like Stan Darsh!"
Thar we go.

Cya later, Darsh!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-22, 02:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Thar we go. Cya later, Darsh!!!"
/emote is confused by current thread topic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-22, 02:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "/emote is confused by current thread..."
If you don't know what's going on in here then you fail at southpark.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-22, 02:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you don't know what's going on in..."
I've yet to see Imaginationland.. hope they air it before the 2nd part on Wednesday
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-22, 02:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I've yet to see Imaginationland.. hope..."
That would be why then... I don't watch much TV

Though the few South Park episodes I have seen, I have enjoyed muchly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-22, 07:27 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Any of those two things = not good"
seriously, im getting tired of hearing how your fucking yourself up...
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-22, 07:56 PM in reply to klo's post starting "seriously, im getting tired of hearing..."
Then don't read my posts? There IS something called an ignore list, just put me on it, it's really not that hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-