Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2007-04-02, 05:55 PM
So far...

Lenny = 6

Kyeruu = 1

!King_Amazon! = 1

Lenny is in the lead... Most likely definite to win first position. However, Kyeruu and KA are tied for the second position. We need someone to nominate one of them, or someone else.

Of course you all are capable of counting and of cognitive thinking... So don't mind me.

Last edited by Atnas; 2007-04-02 at 06:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-02, 06:24 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "So far... Lenny = 6 Kyeruu = 1 ..."
Please keep all discussion to this thread.

Also, please note that this is not VOTING.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2007-04-02 at 06:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-02, 07:01 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Please keep all discussion to this..."
So it's your decision in the end, meaning multiple nominations correlate to the expression 1 x 1 = 1 ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-02, 07:04 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting ":) So it's your decision in the end,..."
You seem to have trouble comprehending basic ideas.

This is for NOMINATIONS. The voting proceeds NEXT WEEK, when everyone has had a chance to nominate someone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-02, 08:00 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You seem to have trouble comprehending..."
Nominates self - . - Yea i did it.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2007-04-02, 08:01 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Nominates self - . - Yea i did it."
Actually you didn't. This isn't the thread for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-04-02, 08:02 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You seem to have trouble comprehending..."
It's not in the voting phase yet, we're simply nominating people for voting. Once all the nominations are done, voting will commence.

But you are right that Lenny will most likely win a spot. This is the reason why I retracted my nomination for him and nominated myself instead. It's pointless to nominate the same person more than once, since it won't change anything in the end. You're better off nominating someone that has a better chance to win than Kyeruu because that retard doesn't belong in the staff.

As for me nominating myself, I was debating with myself whether or not I would even want to be a supreme mod, being a mod in the past hasn't left me with good memories of how things go when you're a mod, but I partially did it because I'm sure as hell better than Kyeruu for the job and because I've got lots of ideas that will probably be heard more if I'm in that position, plus I'm the next most active person behind Lenny.

As for Lenny, I suggested to WW a week or so ago that he be made a Supreme mod because I think he'll do a good job of it and because he's so active, and also in a different time zone so he can cover stuff that the other mods might not be able to. He will be getting my vote.

Whether or not I end up getting the votes to get in as well, I hope to see some new things happen at Zelaron. I've talked with both Grav and WW about things I think would help the forums and I think some of my ideas have at least gotten their attention even slightly. For now, we shall just see how things unfold.

I don't really know how many people truly want Kyeruu put into a Supreme Mod position, I myself think it's more of a joke than anything, but I highly advise against it if you're serious about it. You're just wasting your votes on him, he'll end up getting himself kicked out of the position if he manages to get into it. Give Lenny your vote, and if you seriously want Kyeruu in, give him your other one. But heed the staff's words, you will reap what is sown.

Sorry for what seems like a long post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-02, 08:03 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Nominates self - . - Yea i did it."
Tyrannicide said:
Nominates self - . - Yea i did it.
There's a separate thread for that.

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42064
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-02, 08:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There's a separate thread for that. ..."
i would have loved to be a mod for this forum.

i dont go here nearly enough now though.

I love zelaron, it honestly made me who i am today. Since i started at a very early age, i pretty much absorbed and soaked up all the skills and ways of communicating from you guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-04-02, 08:33 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "i would have loved to be a mod for this..."
Where the hell are my nominations? Come on now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-02, 09:05 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Where the hell are my nominations? ..."
No one will nominate me, so you won't be either. It's only fair in a cruel way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-02, 09:08 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No one will nominate me, so you won't..."
Damnit Kagom. Nominate me for god's sake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-02, 09:32 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Damnit Kagom. Nominate me for god's..."
YOu gotta nominate me too, nig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-03, 11:02 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "YOu gotta nominate me too, nig."
I've noticed people nominating Jamesadin.

While I will agree that he would make a great supreme mod, you must realize that his activity level is much too low to be active enough to be a supreme mod. I think if he were to be more active he would be a great supreme mod, but the same could be said about the ones we already have. Fact is, an inactive supreme mod is serving no purpose, which is why I think Lenny is a perfect candidate for one of the slots.

This is nothing against James. I just don't see how he can be a good supreme mod if he's not active. He's not even in the top 20 as far as activity goes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-03, 12:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've noticed people nominating..."
Good God, I'm number 5. How did that happen?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-03, 12:16 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Good God, I'm number 5. How did that..."
Sov at #11 is rather surprising, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-03, 12:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sov at #11 is rather surprising, too."
Lenny is my choice. I would follow that Brit anywhere
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-03, 04:34 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Lenny is my choice. I would follow that..."
I'm voting for Lenny this time.

Next time I'm voting for myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-04-03, 04:52 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I'm voting for Lenny this time. Next..."
We get more than one vote guys. There's two positions, we vote for two people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!