Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Posted 2004-10-01, 05:42 PM
Before you sign up, it would probably be a good idea to read through the original post in this thread: http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33397 , but I'll admit myself that it is rather long winded, so before you sign up I just want you to agree to some certain points:

1.) You will make your best effort to try and make our economy work. Try to trade interclan with our currency if at all possible. If you have issues with out currency, make a quick post about it, and we'll make sure we resolve those issues.

2.) If you get into an altercation with another member, try to listen to the regulator.

3.) All members are equal in our clan. There shouldn't ever be any rankings aside from the ones that I made in my original thread.

4.) If a clan member needs help, and you're free, help them out.

5.) Pay the tax if at all possible.

6.) ***Have fun***

So far, MightyJoe is our treasurer, and for two weeks our moderator in the clan channel. I will be moderator of our Zelaron forums section for a couple of weeks, and then give off my power to someone else. Remember, the members need to contribute to the rules of the clan, so we can make this the best possible. My goal is for the members to run this clan, and the leaders to just oversee it. The power to change rests with you.

Anyways, enough of that. To join, meet the requirements of 100 posts and 1 month at Zelaron. (I'm thinking about doing away with the 100 posts thing, but for now it stays.) Just post a short statement here saying that you would like to join. The reason for this is so I can just see how long you've been a member here without having to hunt your name down on the forums. The way to apply after posting a short message here is just go to your usercp, then look under miscellaneous. Click on the groups memberships option there, and apply for KoZ. (The name of the clan is undecided, I'll leave that up to you guys, but just for now it's KoZ.) I will start letting members into the clan channels tomorrow.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2004-10-01 at 09:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes