Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Unhappy Relationships Suck 2
Posted 2004-08-22, 01:11 PM
Damn, damn, damn it all to hell. Broke up with my girlfriend and boy does it hurt.....Never thought I could fall in and out of love so fast in my life but this summer proved me wrong. I dont know what the hell women want, you think I would after playing the dating game for 25 years......I guess I should have known better then to date a single mother of two who is bi-polar with trust issues.....or to fall madly in love with her.....

Okay, done venting....

Still sad.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-08-22, 01:22 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Relationships Suck 2"
Sorry to hear that Doofus.. That stinks, but there are plenty of fish in the sea!

There seems to be a lot of these types of threads lately..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-22, 01:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Sorry to hear that Doofus.. :( That..."
Well my thread/experience turned out okay.. so...

Doofus, sorry to hear but you'll be back on top of your game in no time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-08-22, 01:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well my thread/experience turned out..."
Peak time of year to end summer relationships I guess, I will get over it...Being 38 and single is a LOT tougher then being 16, 21, or even 30 and single. Sures theres fish still out there but thats usually because they've been thrown back a few times lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-08-22, 02:01 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Peak time of year to end summer..."
Do a reality TV show? Hire some illegitimate children, and do Who Wants To Marry My Dad.

GG!!

Dating OnDemand is the best!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-22, 02:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Do a reality TV show? Hire some..."
If I had to do any of that stuff to get a date i think I would have to shoot myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-22, 02:41 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "If I had to do any of that stuff to get..."
The solution is simply to become gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-08-22, 02:46 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Peak time of year to end summer..."
Doofus_AW said:
Peak time of year to end summer relationships I guess, I will get over it...Being 38 and single is a LOT tougher then being 16, 21, or even 30 and single. Sures theres fish still out there but thats usually because they've been thrown back a few times lol.
Hey Doofus, my mom is single.

Don't take that seriously...

But she is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-08-22, 04:36 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Hey Doofus, my mom is single. ;) ..."
Penny_Bags said:
Hey Doofus, my mom is single.

Don't take that seriously...

But she is.

Lol she hot??? And into guys who are bitterly rebounding?? And your name isnt Jarrod is it??? Cause my exs son is named Jarrod and hes heavy into Hendrix...man that would totally freak me out if I had been dating your Mom..

Last edited by Doofus_AW; 2004-08-22 at 09:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-08-22, 06:29 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Lol she hot??? And into guys who are..."
You should get married. That usually fixes things. Call one of those 1-900 #'s that you can order the Russian Brides. It worked for Beavis and Butthead.

But seriously, just go out, and find you another. It's bound to happen.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-08-22, 06:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You should get married. That usually..."
I plan to marry before I am 25 ......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-22, 07:06 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I plan to marry before I am 25 ......"
My mom is liek... 39 or 40 and shes single :P

I wouldnt mind having a zel-member as a step-dad or a moms boyfriend or dater or anything.

Youd have to wait til she breaks up with this dude thats liek.. 31
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-22, 08:54 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "My mom is liek... 39 or 40 and shes..."
Bi-Polar? I would never get near one. My mom works with one and she comes home telling me how she says that KKK are coming for her (shes white) and her parents sent the FBI to get her and experiment on her.

It would creep me out way to fucking much

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-08-22, 09:11 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "My mom is liek... 39 or 40 and shes..."
slaynish said:
My mom is liek... 39 or 40 and shes single :P

I wouldnt mind having a zel-member as a step-dad or a moms boyfriend or dater or anything.

Youd have to wait til she breaks up with this dude thats liek.. 31

Then I could come home from work and beat you......hmmmm this may work for me. Is she hot???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-08-22, 10:35 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Lol she hot??? And into guys who are..."
Doofus_AW said:
Lol she hot??? And into guys who are bitterly rebounding?? And your name isnt Jarrod is it??? Cause my exs son is named Jarrod and hes heavy into Hendrix...man that would totally freak me out if I had been dating your Mom..
That would be...hilarious.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-08-22, 10:40 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "The solution is simply to become gay."
mantralord said:
The solution is simply to become gay.
Busted a gut on that one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-08-22, 11:34 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "Bi-Polar? I would never get near one...."
That's not bipolar... that's psychotic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-23, 06:55 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Relationships Suck 2"
I thought you were married.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-08-23, 11:26 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I thought you were married."
RoboticSilence said:
I thought you were married.
Who me?? No sir.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-08-23, 12:13 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Who me?? No sir."
What about US?? Did I mean NOTHING to you?!??!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav