Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Vendetta
Posted 2008-05-18, 07:26 PM
I have now gone through two different MMORPG's that you need to pay for, RS and WoW. Neither of them were worth the money you paid per month. Now I have found a game called Vendetta Online and learned that you must pay 6.49 a month to play it. I was wondering if anyone here plays and knows if it is worth the money as you get further into the game.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-19, 01:36 PM in reply to Asamin's post "Vendetta"
Runescape is the worst pile of crap and AIDS ever to grace this earth, it will never lose its crown of fail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-19, 01:56 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Runescape is the worst pile of crap and..."
That does not answer my question. Post reasonably please. If you are going to please answer my question. If not, get the fuck out of my thread.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-19, 02:37 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That does not answer my question. Post..."
I must say i disagree with you, WoW is worth the money in my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-19, 02:38 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I must say i disagree with you, WoW is..."
Too bad it ruins people's lives and is probably one of the more addicting pc games
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-19, 02:41 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Too bad it ruins people's lives and is..."
Thats beside the point Swallows.

I think maybe you didn't get far enough in WoW or you've been playing a private server so much you don't remember what the real game is like. Maybe mmos aren't for you too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-19, 02:46 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Thats beside the point Swallows. I..."
I like MMO's but some of them I don't like to pay for.

I remember the real WoW very well and also remember that it was a lot of running around then finding out that you couldn't go in that area and you would get killed. It was just not a fun game for me. Not enough to do. Just kill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-19, 03:06 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I like MMO's but some of them I don't..."
No one likes to pay for them. However, the higher quality games aren't going to be free.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-19, 03:19 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "No one likes to pay for them. However,..."
Higher quality games with big hosting fees aren't going to be free. (Unless you mean at all and not per month, in which case, ya.)

"Worth it" really depends on your value of money and time. I scoff at $15/mo. So if I played some mmo once a month, I'd still leave my account up. If you make like $22/mo, then of course your $15 is going to be a little more precious than mine.

Still, I think that a good game at $15 is better than a bad game at $7. Not to say WoW is a good game. I never really cared for it. I'd suggest signing up for Mythos beta. It'll be "free."
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-05-19, 06:12 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Higher quality games with big hosting..."
I am a 15 year old kid with no job. $15 a month is a lot to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-19, 06:41 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I am a 15 year old kid with no job. $15..."
Ya and Mythos is free. With as much Diablo going on around here recently, I'm surprised there's not more people talking about it.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-05-19, 06:43 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Ya and Mythos (http://www.mythos.com/)..."
I play Diablo but it bores me sometimes and I would like to have something to go to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-19, 06:52 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I play Diablo but it bores me sometimes..."
Something like this?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-05-19, 07:13 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Something like this?..."
Medieval Bob said:
Something like this?
Oh, so that's Mythos. Is it Windows only? If not, I might give it a try.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-20, 06:16 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Oh, so that's Mythos. Is it Windows..."
Hell I don't know. You can't click a link?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-05-20, 01:29 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Hell I don't know. You can't click a..."
Looks interesting, I'll check it out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-20, 02:26 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Hell I don't know. You can't click a..."
Mythos looks like this really bad quality game atnas and i used to play called conquer. It really was unbalanced and boring. This looks nicer though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-20, 04:26 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Mythos looks like this really bad..."
There are some horrible looking games out there that were thought through very well and are really great once you get into them.*hint hint*

But Ya, I am checking it out now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-20, 06:42 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Mythos looks like this really bad..."
Mythos is made by the guys who made Diablo. It was originally a multiplayer test for Hellgate, but somebody decided to make it into a full game. It's free to download, free to play, and pay to buy l337 items.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-05-20, 07:45 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Mythos is made by the guys who made..."
I dunno, I'm not a fan of Diablo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger