Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

God Tornado?
Posted 2008-06-23, 12:04 AM
Discuss..
http://www.javaforjesus.com/JCphenom.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-23, 01:07 AM in reply to Coriander's post "God Tornado?"
i vote we put an end to these "discuss" threads
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-06-23, 01:27 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "i vote we put an end to these "discuss"..."
I vote we cut off your financial aid to save Florida.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-23, 05:50 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I vote we cut off your financial aid to..."
/voted
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-06-23, 05:51 AM in reply to Coriander's post "God Tornado?"
Discuss what? The fact that something in nature makes some type of shape and all the religious zealots want to say it's God, Mary, or Jesus? Yep, they are retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-06-23, 07:49 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Discuss what? The fact that something..."
khwiii said: [Goto]
Discuss what? The fact that something in nature makes some type of shape and all the religious zealots want to say it's God, Mary, or Jesus? Yep, they are retarded.
Agreed. The first picture looked like a dragon, anyway. But if you shift it 90 degrees it's Jesus!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-23, 12:10 PM in reply to Coriander's post "God Tornado?"
I saw a cloud that looked like a potleaf once...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-23, 06:27 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I saw a cloud that looked like a..."
one of my friend has a pic of jesus with 2 airplanes
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-23, 08:11 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "one of my friend has a pic of jesus..."
Jesus has two airplanes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-23, 08:38 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Jesus has two airplanes?"
Jesus has ALL of the airplanes. Jesus has everything. Jesus is everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-06-23, 08:39 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Jesus has ALL of the airplanes. Jesus..."
UK has two airplanes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-24, 02:13 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "UK has two airplanes."
That shit was so not even jesus.

Lame
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-24, 11:23 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "UK has two airplanes."
I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually loaned to us by France.

We must be a very un-religious country, too - we rarely have tornadoes, let alone God tornadoes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-24, 11:46 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Jesus has ALL of the airplanes. Jesus..."
khwiii said: [Goto]
Jesus has ALL of the airplanes. Jesus has everything. Jesus is everything.
That dude is a selfish bastard. Why not share?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-24, 03:07 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I wouldn't be surprised if they were..."
The UK has the most tornadoes per square mile in the world, Lenny. You guys may not have many, but saying as you guys are so small you have a lot for your size.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-24, 03:20 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "UK has two airplanes."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
UK has two airplanes.
The UK doesn't have those as of September 11, 2001. They used them to attack the world trade centers, and the other crashes were just flukes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-24, 03:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The UK doesn't have those as of..."
WillKill, could you please clear something up for me? You were saying the University of Kentucky, NOT the United Kingdom....Correct?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

khwiii

Posted 2008-06-24, 06:57 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "WillKill, could you please clear..."
This post made me laugh really hard, because khwiii made a funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-24, 06:59 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "WillKill, could you please clear..."
Yes I was, Khwii. But Lenny took it and ran with the United Kingdom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-25, 06:00 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yes I was, Khwii. But Lenny took it..."
More tornadoes per square mile than anywhere else?! The last tornado I heard of on the news was about three years ago! Crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny