Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Lenny, I got a question
Posted 2006-08-28, 04:37 PM
Hey, lenny, you live in England, right? So you must've had German chocolate some time in your life, right? Now, I know Germany isn't in England, but I'm just saying.(It's not, right? I'm not good at geography.) Anyway, what's the difference between German chocolate, and any other kind of chocolate. And also, Belgian waffles, and any other waffles.
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
llamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenllamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-08-28, 05:17 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post "Lenny, I got a question"
Why dont you ask Bewitched or Xombie_Love, they live in Germany.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-08-28, 05:29 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Why dont you ask Bewitched or..."
Lenny was the only guy I could think of at the moment.
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
llamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenllamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-08-28, 05:33 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post starting "Lenny was the only guy I could think of..."
or you could ask me since I lived their for a year :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-08-28, 05:36 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "or you could ask me since I lived their..."
Well, how am I supposed to know that?
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-08-28, 05:39 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post starting "Well, how am I supposed to know that?"
By reading threads here on Zel :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-08-28, 05:57 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post "Lenny, I got a question"
Ask SYG, he lived in Germany for a while.

Edit: Sorry, only read first post.

Edit^2: kthxbye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-08-28, 05:57 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "By reading threads here on Zel :P"
Well...ummm...uh...eh...EEK!*hides under a blanket*
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-08-28, 06:01 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post starting "Well...ummm...uh...eh...EEK!*hides..."
By the way to answer your question about German Chocolate. Its pretty much called that because its made in Germany.... and it taste better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-08-28, 06:04 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "By the way to answer your question..."
WOAH!!! German Chocolate is made IN Germany? Well whack me with macaroni and Willie!
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-08-28, 06:06 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post starting "WOAH!!! German Chocolate is made IN..."
Germany is alot like America. They got wal-marts, mcdonalds, and all kinds of american stuff like that. Hell half the shit they watch on TV is in english.

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2006-08-28 at 06:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-08-29, 02:35 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Germany is alot like America. They got..."
well i gotta disagree with you there, germany may show quite a bit of american show and lots of movies but they are translated (mostly bad though).
with wal-mart: all their stores just got saled to a german grocerie store, so soon we wont have wal-mart anymore.
and german chocolate...uhmm... to me it doesnt taste as chemical then the american.
also belgian have really good chocolate.

Last edited by xombie_love; 2006-08-29 at 03:24 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-08-29, 05:09 AM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "well i gotta disagree with you there,..."
german chocolate is really tasty and I have to egree with xombie love, it doesn´t taste as chemical then the american chocolate.
I love it and you should taste it once!!!
then you´ll can find out by yourself!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-08-29, 01:25 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "german chocolate is really tasty and I..."
American chocolate is, quite frankly, awful. It's too... sour.

English chocolate is nice. But nothing beats Europeans chocolate. Whether it be Swiss, Belgian, German, whatever, it's really creamy, and melts in your mouth like a dream! The best white, milk, and dark chocolates I've ever had are European.

-----

And you're right, Germany ISN'T in England.

As for Belgian waffles and other waffles, I think that Belgian waffles are dipped in caramel, or something silly like that. They taste absolutely superb, that's for sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-29, 02:44 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "American chocolate is, quite frankly,..."
Hmm...well I guess I'll just have to eat the pounds among pounds of American chocolate that I DON'T have in my closet until I can get some European chocolate.
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-08-29, 09:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "American chocolate is, quite frankly,..."
All chocolate tastes like shit, period. Unless its jello pudding. Then that's an exception, but I don't even think its real chocolate, just flavoring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-29, 10:18 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "All chocolate tastes like shit, period...."
DAIF chocolate is good.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-08-30, 01:51 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "DAIF chocolate is good."
Please, show me how. The WoW nerds weren't able to give me a definition.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-30, 07:24 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Please, show me how. The WoW nerds..."
I personally think you all should try the chocolate when it is freshly made from the cocoa beans. That's the best. I've got to agree.... Americans has to put something chemical in the chocolate. But, honestly want to go back to Paris, France. Germany is alright. But, france is better. Japan is awsome too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Natasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNatasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Natasta

Posted 2006-08-30, 12:38 PM in reply to Natasta's post starting "I personally think you all should try..."
maybe you´d visited the wrong places in germany?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched