Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

My Girl is going back on BC!
Posted 2008-05-20, 04:50 PM
Birth-control for the friggin win, I'm so happy, what excellent news!

Anyways, besides the news that has caused me to rejoyce in my own little circle, I think mood swings and an altered appetite may come from it, but who cares.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-20, 05:01 PM in reply to D3V's post "My Girl is going back on BC!"
Don't worry, she'll sneak in some antibiotics so you knock her up .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-20, 05:13 PM in reply to D3V's post "My Girl is going back on BC!"
Lucky. You get sex
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-20, 05:21 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Lucky. You get sex"
Masturbation kind of counts, Asamin. It's like banging a tennis ball against the wall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-20, 05:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Masturbation kind of counts, Asamin...."
But sex must be so much better. You don't need to involve your hands!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-20, 05:48 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "But sex must be so much better. You..."
Dude, I always use my hands. Hell, if I could, I would install a leverage bar above my headboard.

Your post made my L O L!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-20, 05:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Dude, I always use my hands. Hell, if I..."
Congrats, D3V. Birth Control is awesome.... and they have less periods! w00t.

What would really suck is if she was really fucked up, pretended to be on Birth Control, had sex with you and got pregnant just to get you both associated with each other for the rest of your lives.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-21, 02:36 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Congrats, D3V. Birth Control is..."
-Spector- said:
What would really suck is if she was really fucked up, pretended to be on Birth Control, had sex with you and got pregnant just to get you both associated with each other for the rest of your lives.
I suspect my buddy's wife may have pulled something like that. He had threatened to leave her about a month before she got pregnant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-05-21, 03:17 AM in reply to D3V's post "My Girl is going back on BC!"
D3V said:
Anyways, besides the news that has caused me to rejoyce in my own little circle, I think mood swings and an altered appetite may come from it, but who cares.
James Joyce is cool.

I would personally considered chemically-induced mood swings and altered appetite a bad thing, and wouldn't like having someone I love suffering from it. Why not just use condoms?

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-05-21, 06:19 AM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "James Joyce is cool. I would..."
A few reasons: although rare, there are imperfections in condoms that can cause them to break. The morning after pill only has an effectiveness rate in the 80-something percentile range. If you're with the lucky woman who it's not working on, you're gonna have a nice fetus growing in your girl's womb.

Most women are not worse off because of birth control. It was originally developed to make periods more mild, and that is something it can do. It does have some side effects such as abnormal bleeding, weight gain, and possibly some other things which aren't so great. And if you go for methods such as the patch that use higher hormone dosages, there can be blood clots among other things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-21, 07:09 AM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "James Joyce is cool. I would..."
Like WKFF said, condoms aren't always 100%.. and hell, her doctor recommended she get on it, not me.. So i'm not going to argue.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-21, 07:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Like WKFF said, condoms aren't always..."
Birth control rocks, big fan of it myself. Had sex with my ex maybe 50-60 times and every single time I got off in her. BC FTW LOL BRB GTFO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-21, 11:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Birth control rocks, big fan of it..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2008-05-21, 12:55 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Or the good ole not getting laid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-21, 01:36 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Or the good ole not getting laid."
Seems to be working for me right now!

*kills self*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-22, 06:14 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Lucky. You get sex"
Asamin said:
Lucky. You get sex
I second that sentiment. :<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-05-22, 08:49 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I second that sentiment. :<"
Birth Control is a double-edged sword, IMO. On the one hand, you're not going to have a kid. On the other, your chick might become even more insane than chicks normally are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-22, 09:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Birth Control is a double-edged sword,..."
Basically, it's a devils advocate in pill form.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-22, 09:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Birth Control is a double-edged sword,..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2008-05-22, 11:05 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Just stick it in her mouth. Better yet, fuck her in the eye. Best BC ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven