Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Super smash bros brawl
Posted 2008-03-12, 11:10 PM
Ok sooo... Who has SSBB? Cmon. Cm0n! I gotta talk smack on some of you.
Post!: Your records and Friend and Wii codes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-03-13, 09:30 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Super smash bros brawl"
Omg, this game is tight as fuuu. I played it the other day when one of my brother's friends brought it over, it definately takes away any boredom you may have previously had.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-13, 09:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Omg, this game is tight as fuuu. I..."
I want to play this game so bad. My friends and I are still on the SSBM 64 trip. I've never even played a Wii before. Nobody I know has one but I'm sure this game is killer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-13, 10:19 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I want to play this game so bad. My..."
Dude I used to bash the Wii seriously, because I honestly thought it was fucking stupid. Even after my brothers got one for Christmas I still thought it was pretty gay, and then I played tennis/bowling/baseball and boxing and I was hooked instantly with the little demo games it came with. I'd seriosuly go out and buy one if you have ADHD, it's an instant cure.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-13, 12:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude I used to bash the Wii seriously,..."
So this game, does it really kick astronomical ass?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-13, 04:30 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "So this game, does it really kick..."
Its twice as good as the second easily. Moves are more refined, and make more sense. Dmg seems to go up quicker, but you need more to die generally. Levels are bigger or more involving. TONS of unlockables. It's a huge game. Multiplayer did let down a bit as far as the set up goes. IMO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-03-13, 05:00 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Its twice as good as the second easily...."
Can't wait to play this shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-13, 06:14 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Can't wait to play this shit."
I got the game two days ago. Unlocked a hand-full of characters and tropies. Solid Snake has the freakin' coolest intro with the electricy flowing around him and standing up.

This one tops all of the Super Smash Brothers games so far.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-13, 06:20 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I got the game two days ago. Unlocked..."
I want a wii so badly. Personally I liked the first one over the second, but played melee more often because it had a few features I liked over the original. Damn this series is so fucking awesome brawl will kick ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-13, 06:28 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I want a wii so badly. Personally I..."
Atnas said:
I want a wii so badly. Personally I liked the first one over the second, but played melee more often because it had a few features I liked over the original. Damn this series is so fucking awesome brawl will kick ass
Atnas you're wrong. Not will kick ass, does kick ass.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-13, 06:57 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Atnas you're wrong. Not will kick ass,..."
I mean when I get it it will be quite the pleasurable experience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-15, 01:08 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Super smash bros brawl"
I picked up Brawl on release, had all stages and characters unlocked in a day. I'll never touch that fucking Subspace Emissary mode again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2008-03-15, 03:59 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I picked up Brawl on release, had all..."
Raziel said:
I picked up Brawl on release, had all stages and characters unlocked in a day. I'll never touch that fucking Subspace Emissary mode again.
I haven't unlocked everything yet, so I'm taking it that Subspace Emissary Mode is an extra hard mode.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-15, 05:01 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I haven't unlocked everything yet, so..."
From what I've gathered Subspace is where you unlock everything without really working hard. Why wouldn't you unlock shit the hard way?

More Fun imo

And toon link sounds fucking amazing.

Haven't seen him yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-15, 06:57 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "From what I've gathered Subspace is..."
Toon link is really gay. He gotz no pantz!!!!!! It is sick. He is the same as the little link in melee but now is like a toon char.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-15, 07:30 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Toon link is really gay. He gotz no..."
Nevermind what I said earlier, I went into the game and figured out what you were taking about. I have no idea why I didn't remember it.

I'm trying to unlock the play for 50 hours of the game trophy right now.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-15, 07:37 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Nevermind what I said earlier, I went..."
Is Sonic that badass?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-15, 07:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Is Sonic that badass?"
I don't have Sonic, for some reason, yet. I wanna know too.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-16, 02:33 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I don't have Sonic, for some reason,..."
Untill you get his final smash he sucks. after that he is friggen awsome.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-16, 11:35 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "From what I've gathered Subspace is..."
Atnas said:
From what I've gathered Subspace is where you unlock everything without really working hard. Why wouldn't you unlock shit the hard way?
There's nothing "hard" about fighting 450 Brawl matches. It's just time consuming.

I wanted to go through SSE to unlock everything in one concise attempt, and the cutscenes were absolutely worth the time. The actual gameplay, outside of the boss battles was tedious, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel