Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Posted 2007-06-13, 01:18 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting ""Yo" *yawn* *Blink* *Think*..."
Yay for Flash CS3!

New software is always exciting, but when it's the suite containing the latest versions of Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash and Photoshop, it's a special thing.

Any chance of a demo? Or a trailer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-13, 06:37 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yay for Flash CS3! :D New software..."
There is a good chance that I will make a real & fake Trailer, hehehe, stick figures.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-06-20, 01:32 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "There is a good chance that I will make..."
Hai gais oim bwak.

I haven't been around for a while.

Hi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Hello Again from the guy in disguise
Posted 2007-06-28, 07:15 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Hai gais oim bwak. I haven't been..."
BAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hello there my good folks, I have gotten me site test pages up and a' running, check'em out if you want. They are not what I am really going to set up but they impress me for now, heheehehehehee...
http://faqs.nrgs-fuzion-gaming-america.com/index.html

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-06-29, 03:15 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Hello Again from the guy in disguise"
Server not found.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-07-01, 01:38 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Server not found."
Works fine for me.

A quick suggestion, if I may, GLG:

- If you have the image files for the menu buttons, it might be worth converting them to .gifs and using them, if not already. This'll just speed up the transition between the two when you hover over the link.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-02, 03:24 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Works fine for me. A quick..."
That's true Lenny, I'll mess around with that when I get the chance; for now I must get off the computer, Good Night all!

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-07-07, 08:27 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "That's true Lenny, I'll mess around..."
Good night.

Hey Lenny. Are you any good with ActionScript? I think I remember you saying something about it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-07-07, 10:35 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Good night. Hey Lenny. Are you any..."
I've actually been playing around with it recently. Looks quite simple.

Why do you ask?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-09, 12:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've actually been playing around with..."
Nevermind about that now, I decided I don't want a flashsite. XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-07-09, 01:02 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Nevermind about that now, I decided I..."
Fair enough.

If you decide you do want a flash site, or want help with HTML, then you know where I am.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-20, 12:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fair enough. If you decide you do..."
No one's posted on here for awhile, so I just thought I'd post what I'm currently working on. I started a game that's like a haunted mansion or w/e called Gyro Manor. The main char and his sister inherited the manor from their great uncle. They basically explore the manor and learn the secret of their great uncle...I won't spoil it.
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-07-21, 05:57 AM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "No one's posted on here for awhile, so..."
That sounds intriguing. :>

Sounds like you should have a creepy art style to fully immerse the player.

Edit: 1000th post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-07-21, 05:06 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "It's me again"
goodlookingguy i have an idea for a story but it's not completely finished yet i'll post about it later once i figure more of it out but so far it's somewhat like your Unwell but also completely different lol and after i post it if anyone actually wants to make i don't care cause i suck with these rpg maker things i just wanted to try it out cause i love rpgs just mention me in the cred or what ever XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KingOfSpartans is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingOfSpartans is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KingOfSpartans

Posted 2007-07-22, 08:11 AM in reply to KingOfSpartans's post starting "goodlookingguy i have an idea for a..."
KingOfSpartans said:
goodlookinguy i have an idea for a story but it's not completely finished yet i'll post about it later once i figure more of it out but so far it's somewhat like your Unwell but also completely different lol and after i post it if anyone actually wants to make i don't care cause i suck with these rpg maker things i just wanted to try it out cause i love rpgs just mention me in the cred or what ever XD
Goodlookinguy, GLG, NRG, NRGoodlookinguy!!!

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-07-22 at 08:16 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Cool Updates
Posted 2007-08-01, 09:47 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Goodlookinguy, GLG, NRG,..."
I have started to put together my site everybody!
So far...
*Site Layout
*3 Pages for http://nrgs-fuzion-gaming-america-si...ng-america.com I have more that have yet to be publised, plus those pages aren't updated and haven't been published ther updated versions yet, check my spelling you'll see what I mean needing to be updated.
*http://forums.nrgs-fuzion-gaming-america.com is not forwarding it is the site
*http://www.nrgs-fuzion-gaming.com site has one page, not updated yet either, for some secret reasons.
*Uploading downloads RM2k & 2k3 and chipsets, etc.
*Uploading SRPGM (Sim RPG Maker - Old Tactical Maker)
*Uploaded RPGM95 (RPG Maker 95 - Does not work on Windows XP & above computer models)
*Uploading Chipsets, etc. for RMXP
*Download my toolbar because I like it http://nrgsfuziongaming.myforumtoolbar.com/

If you get an Internet Explorer of Mozilla FireFox etc. error message it will fix itself soon, don't worry, It is still finishing transfering, appearently.

So what do ya' think?

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-08-01 at 01:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-08-01, 06:19 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Updates"
There's not a whole lot to see, but sounds like ur busy with it. I've heard about that sim rpg maker. It's supposed to be like final fantasy tactics or something, right? I've looked around for it, but couldn't find it anywhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-08-11, 07:01 AM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "There's not a whole lot to see, but..."
=o I haven't posted in a while. Looking good, GLG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-08-12, 12:02 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "=o I haven't posted in a while. Looking..."
Glg, your websites lookin better, but I gotta message from my virus scanner thing when I left...might wanna look at that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slyvr

Posted 2007-08-13, 11:03 AM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Glg, your websites lookin better, but I..."
he's trying to h4x your mainframes!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood