Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post What about Russia?
Posted 2005-03-12, 03:37 PM
Hi there
what do u think about Russia and russian entertainment web-portals?

tnhx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RussoEnt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRussoEnt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RussoEnt

Posted 2005-03-12, 03:39 PM in reply to RussoEnt's post "What about Russia?"
What about them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-12, 03:50 PM in reply to RussoEnt's post "What about Russia?"
Russia is okay by me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-12, 04:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Russia is okay by me."
That Russian guy in that Rocky movie was pretty tough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-03-12, 04:42 PM in reply to RussoEnt's post "What about Russia?"
Show me some examples and I'll let you know

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-12, 06:19 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Show me some examples and I'll let you..."
I wonder if he posted this just to see how many people knew what he was talking about, cause it doesn't seem like any.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-12, 11:54 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I wonder if he posted this just to see..."
Russia Web = ReZ

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-03-13, 12:07 AM in reply to RussoEnt's post "What about Russia?"
Russia is run by the Jews!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-03-13, 12:12 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Russia is run by the Jews!"
I didn't know Russian Web Portals and Russian Entertainment existed.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-03-13, 01:40 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Russia is run by the Jews!"
Of course, that's why Russia ran out the Jews on multiple occations, right? And what's with all the anti-semitism on the boards lately anyway? I swear you guys are all as racist as D3V...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-03-13, 01:44 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Of course, that's why Russia ran out..."
It was a joke, WetWired. It was a hilarious parody of Zonalon's constant anti-semitic views. Lighten up, Robocop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-03-13, 09:10 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "It was a joke, WetWired. It was a..."
Yah, it's our way of mocking Zonalon in pretty much every post we make. By ridiculing his views and turning them into jokes, it was like a little bit of revenge for every post that he makes.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-13, 12:08 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Of course, that's why Russia ran out..."
WetWired said:
Of course, that's why Russia ran out the Jews on multiple occations, right? And what's with all the anti-semitism on the boards lately anyway? I swear you guys are all as racist as D3V...
Are you retarded? The only anti-Semitism crap on this board is coming from Zonalon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-13, 12:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Are you retarded? The only..."
Thanatos said:
Are you retarded? The only anti-Semitism crap on this board is coming from Zonalon.
And Mjordan2nd, of course. Boy oh boy do I hate the Jews. Jewish people have ruined my mind, and have tainted my American History education. Everyone I've read about has been a Jew secretly plotting to take over the world OH-NOES!

Damn. Even when I try I can't be as stupid as Zonalon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-03-13, 12:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "And Mjordan2nd, of course. Boy oh boy..."
In Soviet Russia, road forks you!
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-03-13, 01:10 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "In Soviet Russia, road forks you!"
You just made my day with that quote.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-13, 01:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Are you retarded? The only..."
Actually, I meant from the people that compose this board; there's been alot of this from board members on TS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-03-13, 01:32 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Actually, I meant from the people that..."
Well, I can tell you that anytime someone other than Zonalon makes a comment like that, they are being facetious. It's all a giant mockery of Zon and the excrement spewing forth from his fingers.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-13, 02:58 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Of course, that's why Russia ran out..."
WetWired said:
I'm not raicst you fucking european peice of shit twat.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-03-13, 03:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm not raicst you fucking european..."
D3V said:
I'm not raicst you fucking european peice of shit twat.
*chuckles excessively*

I don't know if you meant to do that on purpose, but does anyone else see the irony in that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes