Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

ladder end soon, look at btlnet page!
Posted 2004-06-25, 04:43 PM
the 1st ladder season will end soon....
posted on friday, 25th june...

look to ntlnet's page
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-25, 04:56 PM in reply to celaron's post "ladder end soon, look at btlnet page!"
Link please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-25, 05:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Link please."
http://www.blizzard.com

if u want it officially
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-25, 05:39 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "http://www.blizzard.com if u want it..."
Oohhh, you put ntlnet, sort of confused me. I see in the title now though. Now if we can just find a date when it's gonna end....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-25, 05:55 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oohhh, you put ntlnet, sort of confused..."
Woah

I can finally play with all my friends that are on ladder!!!
They used to make fun of me cause i was the odd one out (The ONLY non-ladder guy among them)

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-25, 05:58 PM in reply to celaron's post "ladder end soon, look at btlnet page!"
Bah. They better make the Ladder characters go to nonladder...

If I wasted my time doing that shit, I'm gonna pwn Blizzard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-25, 06:19 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Bah. They better make the Ladder..."
awww, oh well i probably won't be playing much d2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-25, 06:30 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "awww, oh well i probably won't be..."
Looks like the former ladder characters will be in a league of their own.

" Season 1 Ladder Characters will be moved to their own 1.10+ population when the season ends. Be sure to check back here for details on future Ladder Seasons."

Fuck, this means that I'm going to have to make a new mf sorc. I HATE MAKING SORCS. GRRR
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-25, 06:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Looks like the former ladder characters..."
Man volls is gonna be pissed.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-06-25, 06:48 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Man volls is gonna be pissed."
Looks like the joke is on me... -_-

Blizz is going to pay for this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-25, 06:50 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Looks like the joke is on me... -_- ..."
whoaa that is weird
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-25, 07:13 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "whoaa that is weird"
i dont wuite get it. What does the "own 1.10+ population" mean? does that mean theres gonna b like nonladder, ladder1 and ladder2? wtf?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-06-25, 07:32 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "i dont wuite get it. What does the..."
It means that the current ladder chracters will form a new non ladder league that has nothing to do wiht the current non-ladder league.

Or thats what I'm interpreting from this article.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-25, 07:40 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It means that the current ladder..."
Yeah, I guess it means that all current ladder characters will never be played with again.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-06-25, 07:43 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yeah, I guess it means that all current..."
Are you kidding me..? It took me to long to get my wwsin where she is. I shall still play with her on a consistant basis!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-25, 08:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Are you kidding me..? It took me to..."
dang i thought they would come to the nonnladder because then people here from nonladder could hook me up with awesome duel items so i could make awesome duel guys and just duel becaues right now thats all there is and everything else is boring to do and i never had a good duel person mannnnn that sucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-25, 08:32 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "dang i thought they would come to the..."
It wouldn't be fair to other players who are on non-ladder who can't get ladder only items. This will help avoid confusion, they should release a new mini-patch so that the non-ladder can be blended with the already over ladder, and a new one with new items on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-25, 08:33 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "dang i thought they would come to the..."
ok the 1.10+ means that blizzard are too fucking slow to make the 1.11 patch in time for the end of season. ANYONE ON LADDER, sov and ben...its been good and sov ill still pwn u in the time to come . and when 1.11 comes out IM STARTING UP ANOTHER LADDER woot!
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-25, 09:27 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "ok the 1.10+ means that blizzard are..."
fuck that shit, i going to make new charcater on non ladder now, shit this is gay.

What about this?

What happens when the ladder season is over?
All ladder characters become either Normal Core or Normal Hardcore Characters depending on what type of Ladder Characters they are. If you want to be a Ladder Character for the next Ladder season you must create a new character and flag it as a Ladder Character.

Do I get to keep my Ladder Only Items when the season is over?
A: Yes. Any Ladder Only Items will be converted over when your character is converted to a Core character. These items can now be traded with other Core characters. That is the only way for Core characters to get ladder only items, as leftovers after a season is over.

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-06-25 at 09:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-25, 09:50 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "fuck that shit, i going to make new..."
I know, I was thinking the same thing.

I was planning on that shit happening...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker