Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!
Posted 2006-08-29, 07:20 PM
I walked in the locker room the other day and saw this kid named Shane, and he was kinda chubby, and to compliment that...............Two words: TEENY WEENY.
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
llamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenllamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-08-29, 07:35 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post "Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!"
One word: Gazer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-08-29, 07:44 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "One word: Gazer."
fat people have small dicks, or so my mom kept telling me as i was growing up to scare me into losing weight (im not really that fat but that mindset is scary)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-08-29, 07:51 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "One word: Gazer."
Whatever. I only saw him for like 2 seconds cuz I had to hurry up and shower.(I was running late.)

Which reminds me: T.G.I. Fridays mozzerela(Did I spell that right?) sticks are awesomely delicious. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
llamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenllamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-08-29, 08:53 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post starting "Whatever. I only saw him for like 2..."
llamallover2021 said:
Whatever. I only saw him for like 2 seconds cuz I had to hurry up and shower.(I was running late.)

Which reminds me: T.G.I. Fridays mozzerela(Did I spell that right?) sticks are awesomely delicious. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Why so spam?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2006-08-29, 09:36 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post "Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!"
I think the real problem here is you and your wandering eyes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-08-30, 12:11 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think the real problem here is you..."
Yeah, true that. I had to shower today in gym class. I just keep my eyes above everyone's waist. Sicko.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-30, 07:13 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah, true that. I had to shower today..."
Hey llamallover2021, are you gay or something? Because, I believe that you are secretly. So, don't deny that you are. Just admit it. I had, too. But, I like both sexes. Welcome to my world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Natasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNatasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Natasta

Posted 2006-08-30, 07:23 AM in reply to Natasta's post starting "Hey llamallover2021, are you gay or..."
Natasta said:
Hey llamallover2021, are you gay or something? Because, I believe that you are secretly. So, don't deny that you are. Just admit it. I had, too. But, I like both sexes. Welcome to my world.
welcome to my world, babe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-08-30, 07:28 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "welcome to my world, babe"
Why thank you! Send me a private message and tell me a little about yourself, Mantralord.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Natasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNatasta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Natasta

Posted 2006-08-30, 03:29 PM in reply to Natasta's post starting "Why thank you! Send me a private..."
You really shouldn't suggest that to him. The things you will end up reading will scar you for life.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-08-31, 01:31 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "You really shouldn't suggest that to..."
Mentally AND physically. That's how bad they are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-31, 01:44 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Mentally AND physically. That's how bad..."
You'll cry blood.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-31, 02:08 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You'll cry blood."
Your unborn children will have nightmares engrained in their dna.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-08-31, 05:39 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Your unborn children will have..."
Diary of Crime Scene Investigator Mantralord (Aug. 31, 2006):

Lenny G. Macintosh, phD, preferred method of execution: the brass-knuckle cock grind. Boy let me surmise: if the smell of feces camping under his bleeding phallus wasn't enough, the constant shedding of his pubes, weathered down by 10 British winters, rains down like bloody spears from the hell of God. Dr. Macincock, as he likes to be called, (frankly of terrifying intensity) can and will indeed encircle barbed wire dipped in mayonnaise around his putrid penis. Laying there, bleeding to death; a doctor who cannot help himself (and help himself may a higher entity agree to deliver!). I stand there, awestruck.

End of entry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2006-08-31, 06:24 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Diary of Crime Scene Investigator..."
I just threw up in my mouth

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-09-01, 11:47 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Diary of Crime Scene Investigator..."
I've been immortalised in a Mantra story! My life is now complete!

-----

In other news... you could always try blinkers - but put all the way around your eyes, rather than just at the sides?

-----

Ooooh! I've passed 6000 posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-01, 12:37 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've been immortalised in a Mantra..."
Mantra's post almost made me throw up right here in Accounting class. Teacher looked at me funny when I cringed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-09-01, 12:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Mantra's post almost made me throw up..."
Am I the only one who hasn't cringed, wretched, or been completely horrified by it?

It's either the fact that it's just one of Mantra's stories, or because I've got much more important things on my mind like HTML, CSS and Javascript problems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-08, 11:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Am I the only one who hasn't cringed,..."
I think it was "barbed wires dipped in mayonnaise around his putrid penis" that did it for me.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord