Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Lenny
Posted 2007-10-09, 03:26 PM
delete some of your damn private messages. I didn't even know people PM-d that much on here. or atleast get in AIM so you can communicate other than threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-09, 03:34 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Lenny"
Haha. I've been meaning to empty my PMs for quite a while. Haven't got round to it yet, though. Shame there isn't a function that allows you to save them all as a PDF or Word Document and download them all in one go.

Until then, if you want to PM me or, indeed, if anyone else wants to, then drop me an e-mail instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-10-09, 03:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Haha. I've been meaning to empty my PMs..."
I've tried PMing him before too. This was like a month ago. He'll never clean it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-09, 04:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've tried PMing him before too. This..."
I'll do it this weekend, I promise!

I would select all and delete, but there are quite a few I'd like to keep for various reasons. T'will need quite a bit of going through.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-10-23, 01:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'll do it this weekend, I promise! ..."
We didn't shake. Therefore the promise wasn't proper.

If you want to PM me, e-mail me instead. The details are on my profile. Seeing as people like to PM me, I'll let you all know when the PM box is empty.

Until then - E-MAIL IS YOUR FRIEND!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-10-27, 09:09 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "We didn't shake. Therefore the promise..."
Right then, ladies. I told you I'd get it done some time... and I finally have!

I've got space for 250 Private Messages. What are you waiting for? Get cracking!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-10-27, 08:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Right then, ladies. I told you I'd get..."
Wtf, why don't you just get on AIM or somthing. PM's are hogwash.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-28, 06:57 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wtf, why don't you just get on AIM or..."
A lot of people don't have my AIM address, or in fact any of my IM addresses.

PM's are the quickest way to ask for things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-10-28, 08:15 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A lot of people don't have my AIM..."
Have you added any albums to the folder lately? Would you like any of my music?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven