Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2008-03-17, 05:46 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Toon link is really gay. He gotz no..."
Asamin said:
Toon link is really gay. He gotz no pantz!!!!!! It is sick. He is the same as the little link in melee but now is like a toon char.

Get LoZ:WW. Educate yourself. Toon link is from WW, MC, PH, and FS. He is not gay. He is cooler than TP link. :>

He has pants.

Seriously, I don't know why you don't own more Nintendo Systems or games, they're much cooler. And the games are much older and have a legacy.

(and better quality sprites.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-19, 09:51 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Super smash bros brawl"
Share wii codes? i would love to have the pleasure of owning you
And Sonic ROCK's hes my main character, that and meta knight. Both are awesome.
Seriously GIMMI UR WII CODES cause ill own u with sonic. Haven't gotten toon link.
and i personaly think the subspace is a peice of crap

Last edited by Wolfturn; 2008-03-19 at 09:54 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn

Posted 2008-03-19, 03:05 PM in reply to Wolfturn's post starting "Share wii codes? i would love to have..."
You couldn't own me. Here's the break down my brothers play all of the characters and I only play one...KIRBY! I fry them in every battle. I am a master Kirby player. Only problem is when I go online it is really slowww... I don't like that, so I not going to play online anymore until we increase our internet again.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-19, 03:45 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "You couldn't own me. Here's the break..."
In melee I was a Link/Roy player.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-19, 04:21 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "In melee I was a Link/Roy player."
I like SSBB! I'm sure everyone in here does as well. I still remember the first SSB game. So long ago...

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-19, 04:41 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I like SSBB! I'm sure everyone in here..."
That game was fun, but I was introduced to the hard plastic of the N64 controllers tearing the skin off of my thumbs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-19, 10:14 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "That game was fun, but I was introduced..."
Eh, I didn't mind the controllers. After you played enough games on it, it became just fine.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-20, 11:14 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Eh, I didn't mind the controllers. ..."
To this day, I play SSB on the N64. I'd say 2-3 times a week me and my friends sit down to play. We're probably the best SSB players in the country.. just because who else plays SSB anymore?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-20, 11:18 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "To this day, I play SSB on the N64. I'd..."
It's possible to consistently fail, together.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-20, 11:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "To this day, I play SSB on the N64. I'd..."
I'd slaughter any of your buddies, me and my brothers play like every other weekend, (we have it setup still in our back room) .. old school SSB on 64, that was probably the best multiplayer game.. ever.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-20, 11:48 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd slaughter any of your buddies, me..."
You're wrong there. Damn I wish we could somehow play online, I'd fucking murder you with Captain Falcon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-20, 12:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You're wrong there. Damn I wish we..."
LOL.. Captain Falcoln has always been a cheap little bitch, which is why I prefer him as well

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-20, 12:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "LOL.. Captain Falcoln has always been a..."
I'm always Captain Falcon, I've mastered all his moves and I can time the Falcon Punch just perfectly as I'm falling through the air and kill unsuspecting people.

Man, it was great, one time I Falcon Punched all 3 of 'em killin em all. They got pissed heh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-20, 09:52 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Get LoZ:WW. Educate yourself. :p Toon..."
Atnas said:
Get LoZ:WW. Educate yourself. Toon link is from WW, MC, PH, and FS. He is not gay. He is cooler than TP link. :>

He has pants.

Seriously, I don't know why you don't own more Nintendo Systems or games, they're much cooler. And the games are much older and have a legacy.

(and better quality sprites.)
I like halo. I like assassins creed. My mom won't let me get any more systems unless I buy them myself.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-21, 12:51 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I like halo. I like assassins creed. My..."
Just played this tonight. I liked Pit, Metaknight and Marth the most.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-21, 03:49 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Just played this tonight. I liked Pit,..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Just played this tonight. I liked Pit, Metaknight and Marth the most.
I like Meta Knight, Lucas, and my favorite Kirby!

What are your guys favorites?

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-21, 07:21 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I like Meta Knight, Lucas, and my..."
From merely seeing it, I like Pit, Link (TP or Toon), and maybe Lucario. Not too sure about the last one, it'll have to be determined when I finally play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-21, 10:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Just played this tonight. I liked Pit,..."
Ike and Olimar are my two favorite newbies.

Ness is always my go-to-guy, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2008-03-23, 07:18 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Ike and Olimar are my two favorite..."
I like meta knight sonic and mario. I play with someone depending on who i'm playing againts. if the opponent is a flyer ill pick meta knight. anyone else ill pick sonic. If someone says i can't play anyone else ill pick mario :P

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn

Posted 2008-03-24, 10:20 AM in reply to Wolfturn's post starting "I like meta knight sonic and mario. I..."
I thought Dr. Mario in Melee was pretty overpowered.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas