Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

baal low lvl bug?
Posted 2004-10-05, 05:08 PM
how do u do this bug i wanna start a rush/lvl service but dont kno how 2 do bug
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
muff-knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmuff-knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

muff-knight

Posted 2004-10-05, 05:14 PM in reply to muff-knight's post "baal low lvl bug?"
It's on d2jsp or BH i think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-05, 05:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It's on d2jsp or BH i think."
just party with someone while they complete the quest. (you stay in a5)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-05, 06:04 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "just party with someone while they..."
yep.

(10char)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-07, 03:45 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "yep. (10char)"
i cant get this 2 work i dont understand wat do i do? how many ppl game give me all details please
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
muff-knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmuff-knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

muff-knight

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:32 PM in reply to muff-knight's post starting "i cant get this 2 work i dont..."
I heard about this bug and as far as I know you have to have a full game you party and let them do the quest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:38 PM in reply to muff-knight's post starting "i cant get this 2 work i dont..."
Check on blizz hackers, damn it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-08, 05:50 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Check on blizz hackers, damn it!"
Simplest way to explain it. You=rusher, and some1 without ancients wants to go to next difficulty. That person stays in town and doesnt move. Now you need someone who can GET INTO WSCHAMBER WHILE YOU KILL BAAL (that person has to NOT HAVE DONE THE BAAL QUEST) once baal is dead both members of your party should have quest... this is refered to as a glitch rush.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-08, 11:35 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Simplest way to explain it. You=rusher,..."
I thought they got rid of it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-10-09, 12:39 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I thought they got rid of it."
to D3V: guess what, they didnt.

to muff: read GEEKz' explenation a few times, thats the exact way to do it...
i start to like him... where are you from ???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-10-09, 06:36 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "to D3V: guess what, they didnt. to..."
Im canadian eh!... I learned about Zel from Sov..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ