Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Just a slight update on job stuff
Posted 2008-05-12, 09:46 PM
I love my new job, a lot. I have absolutely no complaints. Sometimes the kids can be a bit of a pain, but it's a really fun job!

Today I had a crying kid, whom I'd never met before, run up and hug me. I ended up reading him "Green Eggs and Ham" and it calmed him down a little. Definitely made me feel really good about myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-05-12, 10:57 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Just a slight update on job stuff"
Dr. Suess has some disturbing messages in it. Congratulations on the job though. One question though. Just what is the title of your job?
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-05-13, 06:23 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Dr. Suess has some disturbing messages..."
My title is Child Care Attendant.

And Dr. Seuss is awesome, yo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-05-13, 09:29 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My title is Child Care Attendant. ..."
You should tell them all the story 'My Night Last Night.'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-13, 11:34 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You should tell them all the story 'My..."
HandOfHeaven said:
You should tell them all the story 'My Night Last Night.'
Classic tale for children of all ages.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-05-13, 12:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You should tell them all the story 'My..."
HandOfHeaven said:
You should tell them all the story 'A trip to Chruser's house.'
Classic indeed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-13, 01:18 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Classic indeed"
Very classic story, made me laugh, cry, and question beliefs like no other story could.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-13, 01:21 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Very classic story, made me laugh, cry,..."
You're a very emotionally unstable individual.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-13, 02:25 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You're a very emotionally unstable..."
Not really, well maybe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-13, 08:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You should tell them all the story 'My..."
Maybe when they're a little older. I'm sort of enjoying them thinking I'm nice and not so stupid.

Also, this little girl kept calling me "daddy." I thought it was adorable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-05-14, 10:47 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Maybe when they're a little older. I'm..."
KagomJack said:
Maybe when they're a little older. I'm sort of enjoying them thinking I'm nice and not so stupid.

Also, this little girl kept calling me "daddy." I thought it was adorable.
HAHAHAHAHAHA she fucking wish hahahahah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2008-05-15, 06:16 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "HAHAHAHAHAHA she fucking wish hahahahah"
That made no sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack