Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-05-16, 01:51 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I'm ready for a race war!"
You ever realize that African Americans are more racist to whites and other races than whites are to blacks and so on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-16, 02:02 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "You ever realize that African Americans..."
Wallow said:
You ever realize that African Americans are more racist to whites and other races than whites are to blacks and so on.
Currently, yes.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-16, 02:30 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I'm ready for a race war!"
Coffeedagger said:
I'm ready for a race war!
I'm really not sure how big of a person you are, but I'd take a guess that the black guy's fist was bigger than your head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-16, 02:35 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm really not sure how big of a person..."
lol i was only kidding

maybe true though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-16, 02:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm really not sure how big of a person..."
He knocked the Ginger outta'yah huh?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-16, 05:31 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "lol i was only kidding maybe true..."
Coffeedagger said:
lol i was only kidding

maybe true though
If I painted myself black, then you would have a chance at winning.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-16, 07:19 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "If I painted myself black, then you..."
Ginger = gone

My hair is black now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-16, 07:23 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I hate racist blacks that for..."
Wallow said:
I hate racist blacks that for everything you say they make a deal of and think you're being racist to them...
Yea, but that sort of paranoia is not unjustified in my opinion. Experimentation and oppression are not easily forgotten.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-05-16, 07:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Currently, yes."
D3V said:
Currently, yes.
I think neither you nor wallow have any idea what you guys are talking about in this instance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:15 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I think neither you nor wallow have any..."
You guys do know Hitler's birthday is coming up, their not allowing students to leave the campus in Russia that aren't white because they might be killed.

Sad isn't it? A nine year old girl had her throat slit because she had latin blood in her. It's pitiful and cowardly of these stupid people to attack in groups.
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:19 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "You guys do know Hitler's birthday is..."
Hitler's birthday was last month. 4/20/1889
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-16, 11:20 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hitler's birthday was last month...."
Oh? I'm so incredibly late, I'm going off of what my dad told me.

He just told me right now to, but then again who cares about when Hitler was born?

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-17, 11:13 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Oh? I'm so incredibly late, I'm going..."
Sucks man. Hope you feel better soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2008-05-17, 02:41 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Oh? I'm so incredibly late, I'm going..."
Elizabeth said:
who cares about when Hitler was born?
Yeah, not even the Germans that supported him dare to utter his name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-17, 05:10 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I bet he was from Oakland."
KagomJack said:
I bet he was from Oakland.
oak town nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga oak town nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-05-17, 05:30 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Yeah, not even the Germans that..."
Wallow said:
Yeah, not even the Germans that supported him dare to utter his name.
Most likely. They are probably afraid that we are going to kill them.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-18, 03:50 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Most likely. They are probably afraid..."
That's such an American answer XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-18, 04:40 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "If he's in a padded cell, I'm pretty..."
WetWired said:
If he's in a padded cell, I'm pretty sure his lawyer will plea insanity.
I'm pretty sure you're detained if you attack any people in a hospital and kept in such a fashion. An ex's dad was done in such a way, at least. Oh yea, if he was clinically insane and the hospital staff was allowing him to run rampant, then you might just have to sue the hospital .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-18, 07:37 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "That's such an American answer XD"
Ha, I didn't know you could stereotype answers now.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-18, 07:44 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "That's such an American answer XD"
Where exactly do you hale from, Wallow?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood