Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Unhappy sprite makers
Posted 2006-07-26, 03:45 PM
2 Q's
1. does any1 no where i can download MS paint or sumthing like it cos i deleted it by accedent and now i need it 2 male sprite' n stuff.
2. does any1 take sprite requests?

Last edited by FFB; 2006-07-26 at 03:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FFB is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFFB is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FFB

Posted 2006-07-26, 04:00 PM in reply to FFB's post "sprite makers"
well there is this website with a whole bunch of sprites
http://www.gamingw.net/resource/5/?l=28

and i have a program that lets u make ur own sprites pm me with ur email and ill send it coz its too big to post here

hope that helps o yeah i also some program to capture sprites from games tell me if u want it and il post it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
phsyco025 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenphsyco025 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

phsyco025

Posted 2006-07-26, 04:04 PM in reply to FFB's post "sprite makers"
That's three if the 2 is counted twice...

But to answer your questions, Ms Paint? Bah. Mr. Goat says that's a bad program. Go HERE and download graphicsgale. It's like Paint and photoshop mixed, and it's very simple. PERFECT for spriting.

I do take sprite requests, in addition to mostly any graphic requests, but I am under the gun to finish some other peoples' requests.

I'll take some of yours if you have any at a later date. By the way, I love your avatar
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-07-26, 04:08 PM in reply to FFB's post "sprite makers"
Answer 1: MS Paint installation is automatically stored in every Windows OS. So here's how to get it:

1. Click "Start"
2. Click "Settings"
3. Click "Control Panel"
4. Click "Add/Remove Programs"
5. Click "Add/Remove Windows Components"
6. Highlight "Accessories and Utilities" (Should already be highlighted) and click "Details"
7. Highlight "Accessories" (Again, should already be highlighted) and click "Details" again.
8. Find "Paint" (Should be the last one) and put a check on the box to the left of it.
9. Click "OK".

Answer 2: Request sprites here and I'll see what I can do (if I have time).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2006-07-26, 04:12 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "That's three if the 2 is counted..."
Thnx. i got the free version but it's not that simple 2 me if @ sumtime u cld give me a lesson on making a simple sprite then i shld find it easy an i will be more then greatful.
FantasiesFinalBreath
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FFB is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFFB is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FFB

Posted 2006-07-26, 06:58 PM in reply to FFB's post starting "Thnx. i got the free version but it's..."
Okay, I'll use a screen capture program and a mic when I'm done with those other requests.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-07-26, 07:06 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Okay, I'll use a screen capture program..."
thnx u lot r life savers
FantasiesFinalBreath
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FFB