Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Postbit changes
Posted 2007-04-10, 01:56 PM
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42117

Can anyone else see Snow's fucked up display?

I can...

I remember seeing WW in there a few days ago, most likely to approve of his messages. (why do I assume it's on purpose...)

It is most likely a glitch that didn't resize his avatar, or something weird is up with his sig.

Last edited by Atnas; 2007-04-10 at 01:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-10, 02:37 PM in reply to Atnas's post "Postbit changes"
He was setting a new av layout for the top poster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-04-10, 02:55 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "He was setting a new av layout for the..."
Didn't expect that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-10, 02:55 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "He was setting a new av layout for the..."
Most active user (possibly users as it might be everyone with 100%, rather than just #1) - top poster would be Sov, I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-10, 02:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Most active user (possibly users as it..."
Lenny... You're all big!

WW, if you're listening... Try an anti-aliased circle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-10, 02:59 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Lenny... You're all big! WW, if..."
I'm bigger than you expect... avatar wise, obviously.

I wonder if the colour of the circle changes in relation to longevity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm bigger than you expect... avatar..."
Lenny said:
I'm bigger than you expect... avatar wise, obviously.

I wonder if the colour of the circle changes in relation to longevity.
It does.

For me, it's going to show up as a big ass red circle that looks obnoxious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It does. For me, it's going to show..."
You're going to have to wait some time, though - you didn't post on the 6th, so it should pop up for you onnnnnnn 4th May.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You're going to have to wait some time,..."
How long for me? To lazy to look.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You're going to have to wait some time,..."
Lenny said:
You're going to have to wait some time, though - you didn't post on the 6th, so it should pop up for you onnnnnnn 4th May.
How do you know this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How do you know this?"
Look at your posts.

Look at the last time you didn't have 5 posts in one day. It's 30 days from that date.

Oh, and the WRT and the THRILLER forum don't count as posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How do you know this?"
I got bored so I had a look at your posts. You missed 4 posts on the 6th, and so 28 days (including the 7th) takes you up to the 4th May... though it might pop up on the 5th May.

---

5 and 30? I thought it was 4 and 28?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:08 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Look at your posts. Look at the last..."
Dar_Win said:
Look at your posts.

Look at the last time you didn't have 5 posts in one day. It's 30 days from that date.

Oh, and the WRT and the THRILLER forum don't count as posts.
So you're telling me lenny went back through my posts for the last month to see what days I didn't post 4 times and then calculated how many days it would be until that didn't matter anymore in the 2 minutes between his post and my post?

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess lenny looked at it at some other point in time, which would make more sense.

It is 4 and 28.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So you're telling me lenny went back..."
Yeah, it's 4 and 28. I'm to tired to remember this stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So you're telling me lenny went back..."
It was this evening, actually. I clicked the handy "Search" button at the bottom of one of your posts, and went backwards through the days counting how many posts you had. When I found a break, I looked at my calendar and counted 28 days from the next day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:12 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Yeah, it's 4 and 28. I'm to tired to..."
It might be worth it to note that simply getting to 100% might not be sufficient enough to get you the new layout. Perhaps there is more to it than that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It was this evening, actually. :p I..."
Lenny said:
It was this evening, actually. I clicked the handy "Search" button at the bottom of one of your posts, and went backwards through the days counting how many posts you had. When I found a break, I looked at my calendar and counted 28 days from the next day.
If activity keeps up like it has been lately, there probably wont be anymore breaks. These days I don't have much trouble finding 4 threads to reply to. These days I can get 4 replies in a single thread fairly easily.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If activity keeps up like it has been..."
You find that it's exceptionally hard every now and then - I've ended up searching threads that haven't been replied to for a couple of days, just to get in a 4th post.

Though at times like these it's easy to get 20 posts in, let alone just 4.

---

Quote:
It might be worth it to note that simply getting to 100% might not be sufficient enough to get you the new layout. Perhaps there is more to it than that.
What else, though? The only difference between you and I is post count, longevity and activity, so you should have no trouble. Are you thinking about things such as Member Status?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You find that it's exceptionally hard..."
We've both gotten 6 posts in this thread alone today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-10, 03:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It might be worth it to note that..."
It's cool and "compact" but a little busy, huh?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence