Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Cool So...what next of kin proposal have you received lately?
Posted 2008-03-24, 09:26 PM
Basically, I posted it in the conversation forum to keep it on subject. Post your emails that are done by pathetic scammers in other countries. Plus discuss these and whatnot.

frank usman <frank_usman001@mixmail.com> said:
Dear friend,

I can't imagine how you will feel receiving a sudden business proposal from a remote country in far away Burkina Faso west Africa and probably from some one you have not closely related with. But all the same, I believe we do not need to be of blood relatives before we can establish cordial/business relationship. Having said this, I think it is very important at this juncture to introduce myself to you. I am Mr. Frank Usman.the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of International bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso West Africa. It is my pleasure to solicit your assistance in this business proposal.

I am contacting you because; I do not want to transact the business with anybody day who is known to any staff of this bank or anybody around here to avoid any possible blackmail or leakage at the end of the transaction. The proposal: During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on 31st July 2000, in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development. The said amount was $25.700.000 usd (Twenty-five Million seven hundred United States Dollars) as it may interest you to know.

meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity. In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant (a banker); we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gr atification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 50% will be for me and my partner. Please, you have been advised to keep "top secret and confidential" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in. All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you. I look forward to receive your immediate response and also feel free to call me immediately via my mobile number +226-78900178 for more clarifications or you can contact me via my private details stated below.

Name............... Mr. Frank Usman
Phone Number........+226-78900178
Private Email...... (frank_usman001@myway.com)

Your’s Faithfully

Mr. Frank Usman

Registra tu dominio en http://dominios.ya.com/. Con cada registro te regalamos 20 cuentas de correo de 100MB cada una
Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h - desde 9,95 €/mes+IVA.
farouk kone <farouk_kone2007@walla.com> said:
FROM THE DESK OF : FAROUK KONE,
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
BANK OF AFRICAN ( B.O.A )
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,WEST AFRICA.

Attention Please,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.

I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds ($11.6million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 july 2000 in a plane crash.You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this web site

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/30 while 10% will be mapped out for expenses.If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail,have a great day.

Make sure you keep this transaction as your top secret and make it confidential till we receives the fund into the account that you will provide to the bank. don¢t disclose it to any body, because the secrecy of this transaction is as well as the success of it. Please reply me here:Email;farouk_kone@yahoo.fr
Yours faithfully,
Mr. FAROUK KONE.

-----------------------------------
Walla! Mail - get your free 5G mail today
salif moussa <salif_02@mixmail.com> said:
DEAR FRIEND,

I AM MR. SALIF MOUSSA, A BANKER IN ONE OF THE REPUTABLE BANK IN
BURKINA FASO. I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU ON A BUSINESS
PROPOSAL OF US$10.5M (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED
STATES DOLLAR). THE DEPOSITOR OF THE SAID FUND DIED WITH HIS
ENTIRE FAMILY DURING THE IRAQ WAR IN 2006. THE DECEASED CUSTOMER
USED HIS WIFE AS THE NEXT OF KIN BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THE WIFE DIED
ALONG SIDE WITH HIM LEAVING NOBODY FOR THE CLIAM.

ACCORDING TO OUR BANKING LAW, IF THE FUND REMAIN UNCLAIMED FOR
TWO (2) YEARS THEN, THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO THE RESERVE
BANK OF BURKINA AS UNCLAIMED BILL. I DON'T WANT THE FUND TO GO
INTO THE BANK TREASURY AND AS SUCH, LET US CLAIM THE FUND NOW.

I WANT TO PRESENT YOU AS HIS COUSIN OR BUSINESS PARTNER SO THAT
THE BANK WILL TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT FOR US
TO SHARE IT. YOUR PERCENTAGE WILL BE 40% WHILE 60% WILL BE FOR
ME.

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS
mr_salif_m_01@yahoo.com

AS AN INSIDER IN THIS BANK, I ASSURE YOU THAT, THIS TRANSACTION IS
100% RISK FREE. IF YOU ARE WILLING FOR THE DEAL, CONTACT ME FOR
MORE DETAILS BUT IF YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE, PLEASE NOTIFY ME.

THE TRANSACTION WILL TAKE US ONLY 14 BANKING DAYS. NOBODY
KNOWS ABOUT THE FUND AND AS SUCH, YOU MUST KEEP THE SECRET
WITHIN YOU OK.YOU MUST KEEP THIS DEAL AS SECRET FOR THE
SECURITY OF THE FUND. DO NOT DISCLOSE THIS DEAL TO ANYBODY
BECAUSE I WANT THE SECRET TO BE BETWEEN US ONLY.

I WILL GIVE YOU THE TEXT OF THE APPLICATION TO FILL AND SEND TO
THE BANK FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
ON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE. I WILL BE MONITORING THE WHOLE
SITUATION HERE IN THE BANK UNTIL YOU CONFIRM THE MONEY IN YOUR
BANK ACCOUNT AND ASK ME TO COME DOWN TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR
SUBSEQUENT SHARING OF THE FUND ACCORDING TO PERCENTAGE
INDICATED ABOVE.

YOU CAN SEE THE NEWS IN BBC AND CNN REGARDING THEIR DEATH:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/10/11/iraq.deaths/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6040054.stm

I WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS
MESSAGE AS TO ENABLE ME GIVE YOU THE APPLICATION TO FILL AND
SEND TO THE BANK.
PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS
mr_salif_m_01@yahoo.com

BEST REGARD,
MR.SALIF MOUSSA,
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER.

---------------------------------------------------------
Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h + Llamadas a MÓVILES.
Desde 9,95 €/mes+IVA. http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/3mbvoz/
Those are just a few, I have at least 10 more, but I'm too lazy to search though my mail.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-03-25 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Bad Grammar
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-25, 01:41 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "So...what next of kin proposal have you..."
Am I the only one who never receives these types of emails?

I only ever get the kind telling me I have a small penis (and my shortcoming is apparently a topic of conversation amongst women I don't know), but fortunately, help is available in the form of some "all natural" supplement which promises "b1g result."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-25, 02:26 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Am I the only one who never receives..."
That's crazy that you've never received a message like that. Not that it is a good thing, but I have a bunch, and it only took a year or so to collect them.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-25, 08:08 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "That's crazy that you've never received..."
I just received a message about fraudulent 'I'm going to make you rich' emails in Africa from my college. They told me to forward that shit to the FBI, no joke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-25, 09:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I just received a message about..."
Oh man I remember when I used to get those things all the time. Funnier than half the stuff people intend to be entertaining.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2008-05-12, 08:39 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Oh man I remember when I used to get..."
Well, I have some new ones!

Suleman Muhammed <suleman_m05@yahoo.com> said:

My Dear Good Day,

PLEASE URGENT ATTN.Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics.I am Mr SULEMAN MUHAMMED The manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of my Bank.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of US$8.5M, (Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with account number 14-2558-5976 that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his wife and only daughter in a plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight number 261 which crashed on January 31, 2000. You shall read more about the crash on visiting this site:
http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

The owner of this account is Mr. Morris Thompson an American and great industrialist and a resident of Alaska. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and for our bank to release the money to you. You have to follow the instruction which I will be send to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into our bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after nine 9 years, the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The money has now stayed more than seven to eight years and I am preparing documentaion to prove that this money has been transfered to our bank treasury. It will be between me and you only that will know that the money is not transfered into our treasure.

This request of foreigner as next of kin in this transaction is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and as an insider i cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. In appreciation of your assistance, I am offering you 30% of the total sum. 5% for contingencies (cost of transfer/other charges) likely to be incurred during the course of transaction, while the remaining 65% is for me.Upon receipt of your reply.

I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application which you will complete and forward to our bank asking for this money to be paid to you as the next of kin to Mr;Morris Thomson. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this mail, And please give me this information bellow,

1. NAME IN FULL:................................
2. ADDRESS:.......................................
3. NATIONALITY:...................................
4. AGE:.............................................
5. Sex..............................................
6. OCCUPATION:......................................
7. MARITAL STATUS:..................................
8. PHONE............................................
9. FAX:.............................................
BEST REGARD.
MR SULEMAN MUHAMMED

MR MUHAMMED OMAR <muh_omar60@yahoo.co.jp> said:
新しいメールアドレスをお知らせし す
新しいメールアドレス: muh_omar60@yahoo.co.jp

I am MUHAMMED OMAR,Staff of a Bank in Burkina faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$10 Million. next of kin to my late customer whose account is presently dormant, for claims.contact me with this e mail addres urgentry (muh_omara2008@mail.ru)

- MR MUHAMMED OMAR
I'll translate the top part.
Quote:
A new email has arrived
The email is from: muh_omar60@yahoo.co.jp
Anyways, onto the next one!

Mohamed Benson <mohamed_benson22@yahoo.es> said:
Code:
Estás invitado a:	URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSACTION,
Por tu anfitrión:	Mohamed Benson

Fecha:			domingo 20 de abril de 2008
Hora:			15:00 - 16:00  (GMT +00:00)

¿Deseas asistir?  Responder a esta invitación
^ ^ ^Yahoo! Agenda^ ^ ^

Let me try to translate this, remember, I only translate Spanish when I'm with my fluent Spanish friend, let's hope I do a good job alone!

Quote:
Code:
You're invited to:	URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSACTION,
Your Host(?):		Mohamed Benson

Date:			domingo 20 de abril de 2008
Hour(Possibly time):	15:00 - 16:00  (GMT +00:00)

So, are you attending?  Respond to this invitation
So, anyways, anyone else get one(or two or three or ??)?

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-05-12 at 08:42 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-12, 09:24 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "So...what next of kin proposal have you..."
I get bored with these after a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack