Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-05-05, 01:05 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh173..."
Why do you wear sunglasses inside?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-05, 01:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Why do you wear sunglasses inside?"
I have no Idea, When I take photos I put on sunglasses, Habit I suppose.

This is a real photo, yay!

Last edited by Coriander; 2008-05-05 at 01:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-05, 02:24 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "I have no Idea, When I take photos I..."
New ones added.

---

Hopefully, within the next few days, I'll have some new pictures of Lenny as Arab.

My last day of Sixth Form is next Wednesday and it's tradition for all Upper Sixth students to go into school in fancy dress. I'm going as an Arab with a cutlass, and my friend is going as a Medieval Knight with a sword (boviously). For a glod star, can anyone tell me why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-05, 08:06 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "I have no Idea, When I take photos I..."
Peace sign?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-05-05, 09:42 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Peace sign?"
I was halfway asleep...call it an Attempted Peace sign...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-05, 10:42 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "New ones added. --- Hopefully,..."
Is it possibly because you plan to suicide bomb Medieval Times, and this would be a practice run?

Other than that, I can't really say I see a reason as to how a Knight and an Arab are to be related...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-05-06, 09:25 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Is it possibly because you plan to..."
Near enough.

"Crusades!!" is the answer for the glod star.

I'm wondering how many people I'll be able to annoy if I run around shouting, "Burkha Burkha, Jihad!!".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-06, 05:45 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Near enough. "Crusades!!" is the..."
I cut off all my hair!!!! well not all of it, just about 8 inches. its like shoulder length now. ill post pics when i feel like taking some
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-05-07, 09:05 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "I cut off all my hair!!!! well not all..."
Uh oh, haven't gone dyke have you?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-07, 08:29 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Uh oh, haven't gone dyke have you?"
hahaa not that short. its shoulder length now
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-05-08, 07:52 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "hahaa not that short. its shoulder..."
ahh yeah yeah. Idk what it's called, but when its sorta short in the back and the bangs are longer and come to a point the front I feel looks so freaking hot on females, idk what it is about it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-08, 06:19 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "ahh yeah yeah. Idk what it's called,..."
Emo bangs on a chick is a huge turn on for me. nomnom slit slit buzzzzz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-05-13, 11:41 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Near enough. "Crusades!!" is the..."
Four more for me, here.

First one is me in my old school uniform, and the other three are me dressed as a Dark Crusader. If you're wondering why, it's because tomorrow is my last day, and it's tradition for everyone in Upper Sixth to come in in fancy dress. The day before (today) is old uniform day (everyone wears their old school uniform), and the day before that is a non-dress code day.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-13, 01:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Four more for me, here. First one..."
Very awesome Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-13, 01:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Four more for me, here. First one..."
Lenny i'm sure everyone could chip in for you to get a haircut, if you'd like.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-13, 01:19 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lenny i'm sure everyone could chip in..."
I got a machete and I'll do it for free.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-13, 02:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lenny i'm sure everyone could chip in..."
D3V said:
Lenny i'm sure everyone could chip in for you to get a haircut, if you'd like.
What madness is that?! Haircut?!! No way! I like my hair. It keeps me warm, and dry, and gives me shade!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-13, 02:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What madness is that?! Haircut?!! No..."
just like tree foliage
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-13, 04:37 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "just like tree foliage"
Alright, these are some silly pictures of me, their years old I think maybe four or five. They were taken when I was living in Vegas at my more Outlandish periods in life, I still find the day I got my snake bites the bravest day of my life.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ATT00001.jpg (76.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg att00002nf6.jpg (50.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg att00001jj7.jpg (63.1 KB, 15 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-13, 05:02 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Alright, these are some silly pictures..."
I like the little crying kid behind your shoulder .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood