Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Is it me or.....

Posted 2003-12-31, 10:41 PM
Is it me or do alot of people have a birthday today. Maybe there just to lazy to change it from jan 1 lol

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-12-31, 11:08 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
Is it just me or have you made about 100 threads in the past few days?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-31, 11:14 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
Just trying to keep things active. And this is my first one here. Sorry for trying to help the site. I wont do it again. Damn people here are assholes

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-12-31, 11:15 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
Just KA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-12-31, 11:26 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
Arbitus said:
Just trying to keep things active. And this is my first one here. Sorry for trying to help the site. I wont do it again. Damn people here are assholes
Maybe if you bothered to bring up something.. oh, interesting or amusing, he wouldn't have to be this way. As of now, I agree with K_A.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-31, 11:41 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
god damn. This place is full of assholes. I didnt do anything wrong. This is retarded so I put it in chat board. So you shouldnt get mad. So leave me the fuck alone. God damn Sorry for wanting to be a active user

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:00 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
Happy b-day everyone that has a birthday on this date.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:00 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
so kuja did u get a ps2?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:11 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
Yea I saw that after I made this thread. sorry for not being perfect.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:13 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
Nah. By turning mine on my side, it put it right. I got a shitload of money and FFX-2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-01, 03:43 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
Arbitus said:
god damn. This place is full of assholes. I didnt do anything wrong. This is retarded so I put it in chat board. So you shouldnt get mad. So leave me the fuck alone. God damn Sorry for wanting to be a active user
Are you going to keep crying, or actually be constructive?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-01, 03:45 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
http://forums.somethingawful.com/for...php?forumid=26

Arbituz, face it, we hate you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-01, 08:47 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
Don't be so harsh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-01, 08:51 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
Face it, I dont give a shit. Fuck you

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-01-01, 09:25 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
Oh no, he's having a meltdown.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-01-01, 09:36 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
no im not. im as happy as ever. Just think your all a bunch of imature losers. lol

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-01-01, 09:39 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
Arbitus said:
No, I am not. I am as happy as ever. I just think you're all a bunch of immature losers. Haw haw haw haw.

Basic rule of calling someone immature: learn how to write. Or in this case, type.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-01-01, 09:43 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
lmao is that all you could think of saying? Making fun of my typing? You are a fucking moron. lmfao thats all I got to say to ya. haha

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-01-01, 09:53 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Is it me or....."
I'm the moron for learning how to communicate properly with other people.

This is sheer brilliance, folks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav