Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post New Sig
Posted 2002-08-22, 11:56 AM
Um yeah i ****ed up my new sig by accidentally saving it and it would have been better but yeah check it out, i ****ed it up!

o well i think im going to remake it... btw does anyone know how to make it animated like xenn's?

Last edited by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"; 2002-08-22 at 11:58 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-22, 11:58 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "New Sig"
- Too dark
- Lens flare is completely useless in almost everything
5/10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2002-08-22, 12:01 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "New Sig"
ya + i screwed it up by putting a gay reflective mirror effect as you can see slightlly
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-22, 12:06 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "New Sig"
There are programs available for free on the net to make a crappy animation like in Xenn's. If you want to make a truely custom animation (define the frames), like in penguin's sig, you can use animation shop (part of PSP7).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-08-22, 12:13 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "New Sig"
ahh damn i dont feel like using the prog for half a year just to do what penguin did... do you know where to get these crappy other progs?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-22, 12:17 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "New Sig"
Actually, I made penguin's sig. In any case, I just found them by doing a Hot Bot search for animated AND gif
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-08-22, 12:19 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "New Sig"
k thankx allot!
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-22, 06:10 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "New Sig"
I like it, but the lens flare is too much and pointless. Other than that 7/10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-22, 11:46 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "New Sig"
new avatar aswell... like it?
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-22, 11:51 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "New Sig"
yeah i just noticed that before you posted that up. but i like the new sig, i just think it could do without the lens flare.

and there is nothing wrong with darkness, in fact you should make me one, cuz i like!
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-23, 12:30 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "New Sig"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
new avatar aswell... like it?
I like the ava.

/me feels nice and cozy inside
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2002-08-23, 02:43 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "New Sig"
lol for some reason someone kept switching it off, so i decided to change to this 1 lol i guess it is not good to use a dancing fully dressed babe as an avatar...
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"