6/10 1 7.14%
7/10 1 7.14%
8/10 3 21.43%
9/10 7 50.00%
10/10 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Post Pirates of the Carribean
Posted 2003-07-09, 09:55 PM
I saw the movie earlier today and thought it was excellent. It was a perfect mix of comedy and action. Also, the lead woman in the movie was really hot. I thought Johnny Depp did a great job in playing his role.

Anyone else who has seen this movie have any comments about it?

I give it an 8 out of 10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 01:49 AM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
I thought it was fucking incredible. I've been waiting for a good pirate movie for so long! And it had zombie pirates in it! What could possibly be cooler than that!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-07-10, 08:48 AM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
They weren't zombies. They were just undead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-07-10, 08:58 AM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
Owned.

Dude, i'm gonna go see this movie now if it's that good...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-10, 02:07 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
I havent seen it yet but im sure as hell going to now!

By every fiber of your being you are truely a man slayer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Batosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBatosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Batosi

Posted 2003-07-10, 02:07 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
WetWired said:
They weren't zombies. They were just undead.
Arn't zombies undead?

By every fiber of your being you are truely a man slayer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Batosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBatosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Batosi

Posted 2003-07-10, 02:26 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
Batosi said:
Arn't zombies undead?
Yes, but not neccesarily the other way arround.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-07-10, 04:22 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
A square is a rectangle, but a rectangle doesn't have to be a square.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:00 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
Can't we just say that they are cursed to everlasting life?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:17 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
no, cause that would means that you are dumb, and God forbid if anyone should admit that over the Internet.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:18 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
Ahaha tru dat son preach it brotha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:22 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
Strider Fury said:
no, cause that would means that you are dumb, and God forbid if anyone should admit that over the Internet.
How does that make me dumb? Your statement makes no sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:23 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
YOU ARE A MOOSE, SIR
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:52 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
Irrelevancy is strong in these parts of the forums...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:12 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
Zombies, undead who the fuck cares!? You know what I meant!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-07-10, 09:45 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
I just want the game for Xbox, formally known as Sea Dogs II
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-07-12, 08:10 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
Saw this movie yesterday, it was Fantastic! The chick in the movie was some nice eye candy. I guess she's played in The Phantom Menace as one of Natalie Portman's friends. She's only 18 believe it or not, and not shabby at acting.

The undead in it were pretty awesome. Looked very cool when Captain Jack Sparrow was fighting Captain Barbossa and they were goin in and out of the moonlight, and showing what they truly were. The thing I find weird about this movie is, it was made by Disney and was a damn good flick. I'll probably go see it a time or two more with friends. 9/10!
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-07-12, 09:09 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
I saw it too. I loved it. The music, the directing, the hot girl. Heh, it was great. 9/10!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-07-12, 09:47 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
Sum Yung Guy said:
I just want the game for Xbox, formally known as Sea Dogs II
Same here, but for PC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-07-12, 09:58 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "Pirates of the Carribean"
ask_rabber said:
The undead in it were pretty awesome. Looked very cool when Captain Jack Sparrow was fighting Captain Barbossa and they were goin in and out of the moonlight, and showing what they truly were.
I fully agree.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JamaicanMoose