Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post house parties
Posted 2003-11-04, 09:02 AM
Dumbest thing in the world would be throwing a house party while your parents are away. Your house gets mad dirty, stuff usually is broken, it smells like smoke and beer. I dont see why people would want to deal with all this. What do you guys think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-11-04, 09:51 AM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
I'm an anti-social nerd/geek/freak/forum whore, therefore I don't have parties. Nor do I go to parties.

Except for that halloween party...

But anyway, I think it's incredibly moronic of people to do that. So that's why you convince someone else to do it and not get in trouble yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 10:21 AM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
----------------

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2008-09-02 at 12:45 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-11-04, 10:23 AM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
I wanna go to a pr0n party, y0.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:03 PM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
Wow, peolpe are actually more pathetic that I had imagined.

Well, my solution, (if you actually have friends) is if you don't want to have a house party, have a Bom Fire! DUH! Drinkin' outta the keg, hangin out, watching fire, great times...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:06 PM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
Don't you mean a Bon Fire? Or perhaps a Bomb fire? Personally, I think that small parties with a tight group of friends is the best way to go. Go out for a meal, watch some movies. Have a sweaty hot pillow fight that leads to an orgy. Good fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:08 PM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
when i go to parties is usually my sister's friends who live alone or their parents dont give a shit........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:09 PM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
Yeah. That's always nice. I wish I lived alone. :-T
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:32 PM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
house parties are always good if their not in your own house.

and if you jet when its over so that you don't have to help clean up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:34 PM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
i go to other peoples parties that i dont know.
(step 1) the first thing u do is find the drunkest people there and make friends with them. u gota act hella cool to em and like uv known them for hella days. that way if sumone asks who u are the drunks will be like i know that kid hes hella cool.

(step 2) get drunk have fun off other peoples shit.

(step 3) once drunk wander the house scoping out where everything is. if people ask wut ur doin in a random room say ur lookin for the bathroom.

(4) load ur pockets with anything u can find! games cameras software movies cd's wutever.

(5) wait till drink runs dry and offer to go on beer run. make sure u have to much shit in ur car to fit nyone else, or have a friend doin the same thing as u r. this way none of the people come with u.

(6) drop all the shit u stole at ur house or wherever, get the drink or come back and say they wouldnt sell to u.

(7) ur in the clear! u just robbed sumone and if they question u in the morning ( they probly will cause they dont know u) u can be like dude search me and my car i didnt take shit. then after the heat dies down and u "help" them try and find who did it u can bounce and revel in the glory of a night of free drink and new toys!

PS. i do this alot it realy works!
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:39 PM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
~share~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-04, 01:47 PM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
i usualy go on cigaret runs not drink cause im not 21. or i have one of my friends doin the same thing as me and we pretend we dont know eachother till we go on the run and hes all like i got room for one person whos comin then i chime in. works fuckin great everytime! u gota have good shmoozing skills though. and be a good lier
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-11-04, 02:32 PM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
lier.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-04, 02:40 PM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
I hit M, instead of N.

OMG, National State of Emergency, the NERDY ASS ENGLISH MAJOR IS AFTER ME!!

Jessifer said:
Who me?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-04, 02:56 PM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
Hrm, it's nice to know you have morals, haplo. Because stealing computers would be way too tough!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-04, 06:02 PM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
I once saw a blimp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-11-04, 10:03 PM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
have partys at friends houses...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-06, 07:18 AM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
My mom used to be gone almost every night at work and I never had a party.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-06, 08:38 AM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
My house gets trashed when ym parents are home.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-11-06, 02:42 PM in reply to platnum's post "house parties"
House parties own, dude. What doesn't own is me having to peel a drunk guy off a stoner girl and then get shit from the guy for the next few days. This always happens..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav