Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post 50 things to do before u get old
Posted 2003-11-05, 11:23 AM
Mine are all bad things.. iwant to be a badguy kinda.. not bad but devious.. I dont have 50 but id like u to all help me out and let me do it.

1: Go to a fair and go to every stall and trow out the toilet paper inside the bowl so that people cant wipe.

2: Go to a photo booth and stick a sex logo onto the camera.. a shillouette of people having sex so when people get their pictures theyre covered by sexed up shadows

3: Do something sexual in public... infront of everybody

4: streak

5: put peanut butter over a toilet seat in public

6: Shit in a towel and hide it behind a toilet seat so it smells =/

7: Super glue locks on a few cars in the same parking lot

8: Hide in a garbage when the garbageman comes, pop out and scare the shit out of him

9: fart in a very crowded place a few times in the same day

10: *probably wont do but still funnny* shit my pants and walk to crowded places.. would be funny but... prolly not gotta get guts first

11: Pretend not to speak a certain language and buy something at the store without laughing

12: Pretend to be retarded and not speak right.. forcing people to say ''What?'' at everything i say

think of more?

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-11-05, 02:23 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
13: fart in one of yoru deans faces
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-05, 03:01 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
Get married + have kids.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-06, 10:00 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
piss in a tub of punch/wopp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Oreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Oreo

Posted 2003-11-06, 01:21 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
come on guys. pool full of green jello!
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-11-06, 02:01 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
17. Take a water gun fill it up with piss and squirt it at people.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-06, 03:13 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
18. Sledgehammer + Honda Civic. Nuff said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-11-06, 03:21 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
19. Kill all the squirrels.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-06, 03:22 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
20. Kill rusher

(200th post)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-11-06, 03:24 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
21.Kill p1ng
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-06, 03:32 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
Excellent retaliation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

p1ng

Posted 2003-11-06, 03:35 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
22. Jump off a building and live.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-07, 05:31 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
24. on halloween, crap on someones door step, but cover it with leaves...then watch and wait!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-11-07, 05:45 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
25 -
- Join an orgy.

26 -
- (For guys) Experience Gay Sex.
- (For girls) Experience Lesbian Sex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-07, 05:46 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
27 Pass highschool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-07, 05:51 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
Oh! Yay! I already did 27!

28. Have sex in a movie theater. During the Movie. A childrens movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-07, 06:55 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
Jessifer said:
28. Have sex in a movie theater. During the Movie. A childrens movie.
With children? Eep! :T

29. Hurt people beyond forgiveness.
30. Commit suicide while enjoying the thought of making the ones you hurt live with their suffering as they gradually get old and decay.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-11-07, 06:56 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
I don't want to ever go to summer school thats what I am trying to accomplish.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-11-07, 07:00 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
Hm...

31. Write a fake suicide note blaming your death on everyone you know for the stupidest reasons, and then go into hiding for a month or two. Make people wallow in their despairs and laugh from afar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-07, 07:01 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "50 things to do before u get old"
32 Shoot and kill anyone who does 31. Thats not cool at all -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign