Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

what is this aim profile thing
Posted 2003-11-15, 11:22 PM
Whenever i put up an away msg on aim it keeps deleting my profile and putting this like on my computer with the text Whoaaa....look at what I found, click here. I think its something called real phx

WARNING: CLICK LINK AT YOUR OWN RISK

this is the website
www.TitusOwnedThisLink.com

Last edited by Titusfied; 2003-11-15 at 11:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-15, 11:30 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
hax.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-15, 11:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
Don't click that. It is a virus that is eating away everyone's profile and when you click on it, you get the virus. Scan your shit mjordan and don't post that link again...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-15, 11:42 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
sorry...didn't know just clicking on it would get u a virus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-15, 11:49 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
Ignorance is no excuse...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-11-16, 12:16 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
i hope noone clicked on that without knowing wut it was. that would be all bad
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-11-16, 12:18 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
Eddie_Perez said:
well that is why i put CLICK ON YOUR OWN RISK
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-16, 10:59 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
Ahhhhhhhhhhh i clicked on it, and it put abunch of shit on my computer, and yeah.... i hate the person who started it all lol, its like going through everyone's profile now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-16, 11:09 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
mjordan2nd said:
Eddie_Perez said:
well that is why i put CLICK ON YOUR OWN RISK

you idiot... thats like dissing someone and saying "no offence"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-17, 12:06 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
WHAT?!?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-17, 01:10 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
Yeah, I hate when people do that... I've seen these two girls argue like they're about to slit eachother's throats then one goes... "Just kidding, teehee" and they go their seperate ways ... I'm like... Oooooook, that was unexpected...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-11-18, 04:50 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
It's just a worm, trace it, delete it, wipe ur hd(the last one was for fun).

Don't post shit like that dumbass, you should be tempbanned for it.......

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-18, 04:57 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
2 bad u dont make the decisions so until u do STFU
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-18, 04:59 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
Please, keep the immature comments to yourself, little bitch.

For as much time as you spend on the internet you think you'd be smart enough to go read up on the virus yourself, ....Faget ass wannabenerd.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-18, 05:11 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"

examples of imature (and plain ignorant) comments
D3V said:
I scalped an indian once......
D3V said:
Great story, ....

That same sorta thing happened to me, (like your first story)

I'm about 5'6, real short, weightlifting and wrestling though bulks me up.

Some jack ass nigger was playing basketball with me and some other people. So I was playing point guard, and i'm coving this jackass and I give him some cushion, (cuz he's really fast from chasing cheetas) and he desides to run through me, *at that moment when he looks and plants his foot I know he's gonna try to ram me, so I box up and brace myself* then he hits me and stops, it was so funny cuz soon as he hit me he dropped the ball and I ran that shit back down the court and layed it up.

Very nice, you'd have to see it to see why it was funny, I mean this porch monkey was like 6'2, I did my hitler salute after he fell backwards and I scored the bucket.
D3V said:
No what I'm saying is you can have a blank ass hard drive and format it without windows being on it.

It'll recognize it as soon as you start it up and do the work for you.
D3V said:
Ahhhh here we go.

Flame immigrants, not just the usual immigrants who float over from cuba to the us, no, I'm talking about all Immigrants.

Cubans
Mexicans
Africans
Chinese
Japanese
French
English
Canadians
Middle Easterns
Etc......

We should flame these, I mean all of them except canadians suck ass, nothing good have came from mexico or cuba, except cigars, or some nicely put together straw hats. The french are a bunch of fags who deserve to die. The English are a bunch of stoners, japanese are dirty rice eaters who take our ideas and mass-produce them. Immigration should be illegal, look at all of the TOWEL-HEADS we have in our country, if we got rid of the immigrants, we would get rid of the problems, and yes I did say AFRICANS!
Exactly how was my shit imature...i meant what i said...SHUT THE FUCK UP!

If you weren't quite so stupid u wouldve realized it said click at your own risk...i apologized but yes...for one I did not know you could download the virus by simply going to that webpage. Two, i am trying 2 find out how 2 get rid of it instead of looking it up myself incase ne1 knows hence saving myself some work. 3...dude...that was the greatest shit ever...faget ass wannabenerd. I think Raziel's "nutbar" post made more sense than that.

Need I say more.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2003-11-18 at 06:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-18, 06:34 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE ONE! Maybe you should start a thread in the flaming boards??? lol

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-11-18, 07:22 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
someone... got owned... Cough* cough*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-18, 07:29 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
Thank god Titus owned the link before I saw this thread thanks Titus.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-11-18, 07:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "what is this aim profile thing"
I should register that url. Lol oh the ideas id have for it. I think i clicked on it though and i virus scanned, i got nothing. Titus what scanner did you use. i used nortons, and i have live update running for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign