Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-12-15, 08:24 PM in reply to derigible's post "How many of you watch DBZ?"
The movie is going to be live action, not anime. Apparently, the wrestler Goldberg will be playing Nappa.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-12-15, 08:25 PM in reply to derigible's post "How many of you watch DBZ?"
That ought to be interesting..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-15, 08:31 PM in reply to derigible's post "How many of you watch DBZ?"
...Weren't they gonna turn another anime into live-action?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-15, 09:48 PM in reply to derigible's post "How many of you watch DBZ?"
Jessifer said:
...Weren't they gonna turn another anime into live-action?
Hmm, they did that to Great Teacher Onizuka. The live action one actually turned out pretty good.

There's also a Neon Genesis Evangelion movie in the works.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-12-15, 09:56 PM in reply to derigible's post "How many of you watch DBZ?"
Oh! It was Sailormoon! Yeah...anyway...

...Gotta love that Piccolo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-15, 11:23 PM in reply to derigible's post "How many of you watch DBZ?"
yeah and van deasel will be freza.... O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-15, 11:35 PM in reply to derigible's post "How many of you watch DBZ?"
Jackie Chang will be Videl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-16, 03:01 PM in reply to derigible's post "How many of you watch DBZ?"
Quote:
According to Saiyanz Rage, a source within 20th Century Fox has posted the following:

FOX is shooting for a PG-13 rating and a running time of somewhere between 3 to 4 hours. They are hoping for the DBZ movie saga to be 4 episodes long (4 movies). Starting in The Saiyan Saga, The Frieza Saga, The Android/Cell Saga, and the Majin Buu Saga.
George Lucas' CGI company ILM has signed a contract to do the special effects. Some sad news, due to casting and scheduling difficulties, filming that was set to begin real soon has been put off until Summer 2004. The original Release Date. Once the movie is finished filming and all post-production effects are added in, this movie may not be out until well into 2005.

As of right now there is no definite title. The most obvious choice would be plain "DragonBall Z", but FOX is also leaning toward "DragonBall Z: Unlimited" or "DragonBall Z: Fight For Man Kind."

None of this information is confirmed."
seeing how it says casting troubles and George Lucas Industrial Light and Magic (ILM) will do the special effects, i think it would be a live action, just my though cause ILM is the special effects company owned by George Lucas and does all the specialfx in the Star Wars movies. If someone thinks they can prove me wrong, go ahead and try.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2003-12-16, 05:08 PM in reply to derigible's post "How many of you watch DBZ?"
CHANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-16, 05:46 PM in reply to derigible's post "How many of you watch DBZ?"
Are you guys sure chang will be playing a female character?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-16, 06:12 PM in reply to derigible's post "How many of you watch DBZ?"
Of course. Chan is just so...feminine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-17, 12:06 AM in reply to derigible's post "How many of you watch DBZ?"
it just doesnt sound right!! did he accept??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-17, 07:33 AM in reply to derigible's post "How many of you watch DBZ?"
I doubt it..
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon