Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-12-28, 05:29 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
Mid Mo in Da House!!! hehehe or mid missouri.... i am matt and to be quit frank haven't played uo all that long....well not as long as most would think....i have played 2 shards Autem Twilight and Acrop (rasit fucking ROCKS!!) thats why. i am 19 and do what every other 19 yr old that i know does smoke hella weed and drink to my heart content.....anyone remeber the guild THC on AT heheh that was mine. composed of my close frineds in R/L heh.....i got a few other chars on the shard but i won't disclaim them just cause if i pissd u off on Larloch i not need u para ganking my other defenseless chars.... Paitball friken rox me and my friends are going next week....so if anyone live in St.L area hit me up and join....other that that u can find me at the coolest party spot in the mid west none other then Lake of the Ozarks.....party island....hehehe our own lil mardi gra...HAHA......oh and kidagakash i didn't know u were cool with my boys in R/L falx or shawn...sorry for trying to kill u....ooppssss.....and one more thing is that u in the picture??? if so ur fucking hot!!hehehe.......
Killed by use:
Tobacco 340,000 - 395,000
Alcohol (excluding crime/accidents) > 125,000
O.D. (illegal) 3,800 - 5,200
Marijuana 0
now which drug should be illegal??

Last edited by Larloch; 2003-12-28 at 05:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Larloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLarloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Larloch

Posted 2003-12-28, 05:33 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
AAAANT. She's mine Larloch. I won her in a game of monopoly
"Two hands working do more than a thousand praying."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-28, 05:46 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
BEH!!! i will duel u for her......oh wait don't u have a roomate....*grins* hey man i seena pic of the both of them HAHAHAH i will duel u for the both of them.... :}
Killed by use:
Marijuana 0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Larloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLarloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Larloch

Posted 2003-12-28, 05:50 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
^__^ lol Ya, i can see why she's popular. Rock on sista, lol

:P lol i love watching duels tho, so if thats gonna happen in UO later, i wanna see XD

^__^
"Naive, me?" ~Lill
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lill is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLill is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lill

Posted 2003-12-28, 05:51 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
we didnt play monopoly thou :-P, yes that woulld be me in my profile pic. i dont mind getting PKed, it is part of the game, if i wanted to not get PKed id join In Por Yelm, the shard of macroing bots, heh.... oh an just so ya know, im not a peace of meat to be won, if you want me to gona have to earn it.

side note, WTF is up with the simpsons musical??

Last edited by Kidagakash; 2003-12-28 at 05:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2003-12-28, 05:55 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
you're far far away though so I'll pass unless you wanna ride a bike here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-28, 05:56 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
btw...the hell is the simpsons musical
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-28, 06:05 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
Did my second link not even work? Because I swear I pasted it right off the site!! Jeez!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tagarr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTagarr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tagarr

Posted 2003-12-28, 06:25 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
well youre not a very good copy and paster
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-28, 07:08 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
Hey all, im me.... hmmm. well who isnt..
aaaaaaaaanyway
im 18 n from the UK, im at university and im studying computer games programming (yey )
i've played UO on and off for about 5 years and bin playin on this shard for around 2 months
I listen to most music but mainly metal/rock/punk that sorta stuff
On this shard i run the guild BloodPack (bp) and have the chars :

Postman Pat
Mr Magic (guild master)
Mule
Fear Phaktor
Necron

Say hi if u c me around
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Postman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPostman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Postman Pat

Posted 2003-12-28, 07:08 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
I messed a bit with my cheep, crappy quality, Web cam, got it to work.

This is me: Click here
Lol, im kinda tired here tho, It's 2:46 am where I am now. ^__^ oh well Last pic there is of a sketch I'm currently drawing. I dunno if you really see that clearly what it is, Tho supposed to be a soldier held up by the tongue of a creature bout to eat him ^-^
"Naive, me?" ~Lill
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lill is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLill is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lill

Posted 2003-12-28, 07:15 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
yeah, its 1:45am here.
for some pics take a looksy Here

Thats a link 2 a msg board i look at now and again with sum gd artists get to wrk hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Postman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPostman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Postman Pat

Posted 2003-12-28, 07:29 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
Wow, great site ^-^ wow, that R really kewl to see. I hope ill be that good onetime also.
"Naive, me?" ~Lill
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lill

Posted 2003-12-28, 08:01 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
I wish I had a medium to release all my feelings and crap.
If you've ever seen the movie "Darkness Falls" I'm like that almost. I get weird ass feelings and I can just imagine some scary crap happening with the situation or enviroment I'm in.

Guitar will probably be my "parchment" once I learn some music theory. I can play almost anything you ask me to but it's hard to have an idea in your head and build off it when you know hardly anything about theory

At night right on the verge of sleep I hear some awesome guitar pieces in my head There's nothing cooler than hearing dueling guitars :'(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-28, 08:09 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
first off simpsons rock!!! i need to find the remaining season i have 1 and 2.....anyone know where i can get them??? i forgot where ur from kidagakash??? and how would one go about earning one like urself?? and kyuss u an't gots to lie to kick it hehe (monopoly)
Killed by use:
Marijuana 0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Larloch

Posted 2003-12-28, 08:12 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
lie to kick it? eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-28, 10:18 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
My name is Crystal or Mrs Crystal on the shard. Im very new i normally play *edit* ive been playing uo for about 4 years and im actually a 21 y/o female and im married... Im from Tennessee but Im in Ontario Canaduh right now. yeup

Last edited by Majere; 2003-12-30 at 05:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MrsCrystal is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMrsCrystal is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MrsCrystal

Posted 2003-12-28, 10:45 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
Lill said:
Wow, great site ^-^ wow, that R really kewl to see. I hope ill be that good onetime also.
yeah, tis cool. im sure u'll get there eventualy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Postman Pat

Posted 2003-12-28, 11:23 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
My name is Brian. I live in Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Canada. Used to live in London, Ontario, but moved here for a girl. I'm 19, turning 20 in 4 months. My char is Niniux Lohgata in game, but I also play Shay Shadowfoot.

I like to PvP, but I also like to RP, wish there was more active RP going on in Acropolis, but, meh, still the best player run shard out there.

Tha's bout it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Niiniux is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNiiniux is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Niiniux

Posted 2003-12-28, 11:31 PM in reply to Lill's post "Introduction thread (introduce..."
Hi i'm v1ck i have been off the crack for 6 months and i'm not steeling from virgin mega stores anymore i'm from Yorkshire thats in england, i have great charicters such as Runkon and Jimm'l fixit.
v1ck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
v1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenv1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

v1ck