Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Mf help
Posted 2003-12-27, 05:01 AM
I want to make the most effective mf sorc possible. I play hc and im on aol . so these things known what is the best build i could make?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lingenfelter427 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLingenfelter427 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lingenfelter427

Posted 2003-12-27, 02:24 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Mf help"
lots of these threads already made..use the search function..also..what kinda mf runs are u gonna be doing..hell meph/pindle set/countess?
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-12-28, 08:45 AM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Mf help"
I would suggest a lightning or fire sorc.

For the fire sorc: Max firebolt, fireball, meteor and fire mastery.

For lightning sorc: Max charged bolt, lightning, chain lightning, nova and lightning mastery.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-28, 10:50 AM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Mf help"
fire sorcs are the best for killing meph (meteor + synergies)...i assume that lag shouldn't be a problem since mf runs are done solo so there's less lag
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-12-29, 04:11 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Mf help"
i dunno guys im making an orb/firewall sorc

i think it will be pretty strong :-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2003-12-30, 05:57 AM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Mf help"
ewww orb got the shaft. only one synergy and it blows. Wall also blows. It gets high dmg, but nowhere near the 17,000+ dmg you can pack with meteor. Meteor is insano.

I haven't been feelin' the lightning sorc for mf lately. I think its the actual lightning "motion" it jus' looks like a constipated sorceress to me. I wub my blizzard sorc, she's ma baby.
Humanity sees its reflection in the mirrors that surround it, and thus gratified, calls this image perfect, good, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, and above all, love. So enchanted are these hairless apes with this, that they invent a special word for it: God
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nabiki Tendo

Posted 2003-12-31, 06:06 AM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Mf help"
Nabiki Tendo said:
ewww orb got the shaft. only one synergy and it blows. Wall also blows. It gets high dmg, but nowhere near the 17,000+ dmg you can pack with meteor. Meteor is insano.

I haven't been feelin' the lightning sorc for mf lately. I think its the actual lightning "motion" it jus' looks like a constipated sorceress to me. I wub my blizzard sorc, she's ma baby.
errr - alrighty then...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2004-01-01, 08:33 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Mf help"
I use a fireball/meteor with orb for the slow down cold effect....it works pretty damn good.
The Hammerwhore of USWest
DeGeNeRo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DeGeNeRo

Posted 2004-01-02, 08:12 AM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Mf help"
Merc's help ALOT. I'm still not sure if the dmg your merc does still has your mf attached to it, I certainly hope so, and i know it has your Gold Increase, so I'm thinking that they also have mf calculated.

I have a Holy freeze merc, which saves me tons and tons for the slowdown affect, which even slows cold immunes. I'm planning on changing him up to be a different merc type (probably a blue aura defense or might type) and have an eth Giant Thresher runeworded "Doom" to have both Holy freeze, -Cold resistances (stacked with my cold mastery will be nasty), and his natural aura too. I'm think it'll be badass.

Have holy freeze, in one form or another, with you, it saves me so much I rarely mf heavily without my merc anymore. (My merc uses an upgraded Ethereal Stealskull, Upgraded Ethereal Guardian Angel, and Tomb Reaver [non eth, rar])
Humanity sees its reflection in the mirrors that surround it, and thus gratified, calls this image perfect, good, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, and above all, love. So enchanted are these hairless apes with this, that they invent a special word for it: God
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nabiki Tendo