Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-04-23, 01:21 AM in reply to Horbar's post starting "It works with the pre-fix fools also."
Horbar said:
It works with the pre-fix fools also.
yes but u dont get as much but y bother with fools when the availabiltiy of both is the same, so why use fool's when u could be grinding :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-04-23, 05:38 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "yes but u dont get as much but y bother..."
y, im tested it, grinding makes more money
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-04-23, 07:32 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post "like gold? read this"
i cant seem to get this too work i have a grinding glaive or whatever the javalines are called but it only sells for like 1.6k and it cost 1.8k to buy it back so i must be doing something wrong.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-04-23, 08:54 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "i cant seem to get this too work i have..."
you must use the sell button, and sell it from ur weapon slot
(if u take it out and sell it, it has not the dmg of ur charlvl...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-04-23, 09:35 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post "like gold? read this"
So who's going to make a bot to fill up your inventory with gold then gamble it all on rings, keeping only the very best, then repeat? How long before Blizzard writes code to log people who gamble several million without trading or killing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-04-23, 10:27 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "So who's going to make a bot to fill up..."
bot: goes to the act5 gambling biatch
sells the weapon, rebuys it with 2 right clicks
if a char has NEARLY reached the maximum he can carry, bot exits tradewindow(rebuys weapon first)
drop the money to ground, repeat this all over the night

--> bot user can shop for his own, enough gold is on the ground
--> no script needed for "the best rings"
--> maybe more fun, than just running a SHITTY BOT???!!!!
(sry, i hate usual bots, i would prefer to gamble by my own, is quite funny gg)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-04-23, 08:43 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "bot: goes to the act5 gambling..."
hey celaron if u didnt know once u reach the gold limit on ur body and sell things then the gold that u cant hold automatically gets droped to the ground. meaning that if u had a bot to just sell and rebuy the item indefinatly the gold would just fall to the ground covering it and eventually all of town will be gold filled lol meaning that u will probably lag out of the game then but still it would be fun to see a screenshot of all of one of the acts full of gold.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-04-24, 05:34 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "hey celaron if u didnt know once u..."
hm whats better????
dropping the sellvalue EVERY time--> dropping 7-9k gold (loool)
or drop like 880000 gold?

whats better to pick up later?
klick once for more gold, or soooo often for always littl gold?

that's why i prefer my method, if u use a bot, urs is better, but i hate buts
and if i use one, i would like to gamble MYSELF!!!
bot gets money, and i gamble!
i made a goldfield once, with dropping 1 gold always(sorc can get gold from stash with telekinseses, so u can begin uf goldfield in the middle of a map(or nearly))
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron