Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-04-24, 10:53 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "When i was a noob ( I kinda still am :..."
I never have recieved free items and I'm better for it I think, and I'm not a mfer so anything I've found its out of luck. I played a long time, everyone was dicks ands that's I remembered the most from starting out. I try not to be that way to newbs, unless they are ignorant newbs who can't admit their wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-04-25, 02:45 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "When i was a noob ( I kinda still am :..."
hmm i guess you dont remember me giving you both ladder and nonladder items then do you slaynish?
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-04-25, 04:27 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "hmm i guess you dont remember me giving..."
tidus2005 said:
hmm i guess you dont remember me giving you both ladder and nonladder items then do you slaynish?

Not nonladder :P only ladder, i forgot becuase it was sooo long ago.. I guess people have helped me out alot, but i forget eventually.. : \ sorry tidus and vollstrecker :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-04-25, 04:40 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Not nonladder :P only ladder, i forgot..."
Karma. It's all about Karma.

I'm always somewhat nice to noobs, unless they join my games demanding I give them items.

Then I PK them, take their gold, and leave.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-25, 04:46 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Karma. It's all about Karma. I'm..."
Speaking of PKing, I am a winddruid in HC. Here's the situation, we are all cowing. A level 99 Bone Necro comes in, spams Spirits, Hostiles, and kills 4 ppl, excluding me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-26, 07:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Speaking of PKing, I am a winddruid in..."
thats not a noobie thats an ass wipe

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-04-26, 08:02 PM in reply to dam's post starting "thats not a noobie thats an ass wipe ..."
I dont like necros, they try to kill me, I would say it would be a motive to kill somone if you know you got a ton of exp but no just a load of your jackass self.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-26, 08:03 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I dont like necros, they try to kill..."
I say get all of your friends to make Bone Necromancers and PK the PKer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-26, 08:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I say get all of your friends to make..."
I dont like makin bon necros, people always suspect pk.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-26, 08:07 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I dont like makin bon necros, people..."
Aww, then maybe not an Enchantress either. I think those are the best to PK. I say make a hammerdin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-27, 07:24 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Aww, then maybe not an Enchantress..."
Speaking of PK and HC Ark and HandofHeaven tell me about HC and pking i havent played in ages so i dont know the new pk methodz ppl have out there. I'm getting d2 back in about 2 days so i'll b able to play again WOOT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-04-27, 07:41 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Karma. It's all about Karma. I'm..."
I'm still a semi-noob. Only played for 4 weeks in 1.09 and so far 4 weeks in 1.10 with about a year in between playing. i remember me wanting a lidless and I showed him a few items of what I had, and his response was "how about something worth a lidless?"

So last night I was playing and some guy wanted a vampiremagi. I come in and show him and he shows me 5 things. I think the best was sigon's shield. i felt so bad about because I almost said "How about something worth a vampiremagi?" When he asked what I wanted, I asked for a bow and he showed me a few bows. Like Arctic horn level. I just laughed.

Turns out all he wanted the skullder's for was for mfing. I tossed him one of the 4 socketed armor (low str req) i had and told him to get ptopazes and socket them. He was happy as can be.

So I guess I'm the same way. If they're nice enough, I might help them out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-04-27, 01:45 PM in reply to Pekson's post starting "Speaking of PK and HC Ark and..."
Many use an Enchantress Sorceress to get Uber amounts of fire damage, another is a Chargedin. And the Bone Necromancer is also a really popular one. YOu could try a hammerdin or a trapsin, but they are not as quick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven