Is Canada less gay than we all thought?

Click to find out!

-frick

A friendly community and exciting role playing
experience awaits you at Quest Of Ages!
Click my sig to enter...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frickaline

Posted 2004-06-17, 05:51 PM in reply to frickaline's post "Canada not gay??"
I never thought they were gay, but they are rather saucy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-17, 08:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I never thought they were gay, but they..."
Its too cold up here to be gay. It makes sense!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-06-17, 08:33 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Its too cold up here to be gay. It..."
I never thought they were gay, I just kinda thought they sucked though...(WE'RE THE CANADIAN ARMY! WE DON'T HAVE GUNS! THAT'S RIGHT! WE'RE THE CANADIAN ARMY, WITH PLASTIC FORKS AND KNIVES! What's the matter? I can't get it out of the wrapper! MY EYE!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-17, 08:37 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I never thought they were gay, I just..."
*Shoots puck at KagomJack*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-06-17, 08:41 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "*Shoots puck at KagomJack*"
"Y'all from Canada...y'all speak French?" "oh yeah...habibini biha sheebidi! Look, I'm perfectly billingual! It's so fucking cold up here we just stay inside and study!"

sorry, but a lot of Canadians hate canada...:/ I might be wrong, so dont' hold me to that... "Oh God bless you Canadians, Hockey's you're only fucking sport, next to a mutant form of football"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-17, 09:10 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ""Y'all from Canada...y'all speak..."
Quite a few Americans despise America as well Kagom. I believe we call those people "Pro-Bush". I mean what kind of person that supports the US would want Bush in office?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-17, 09:13 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Quite a few Americans despise America..."
Slim said:
Quite a few Americans despise America as well Kagom. I believe we call those people "Pro-Bush". I mean what kind of person that supports the US would want Bush in office?
I support the US and want Bush in office.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-17, 09:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I support the US and want Bush in..."
pwned.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-06-17, 09:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I support the US and want Bush in..."
Exactly why I said that, you may not know it yet but you don't support the US if you're pro-Bush. He's going to get half the fucking world irradiated.

Back on topic...uh, fuck Canada!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-17, 11:20 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Exactly why I said that, you may not..."
I hate bush. I never thought he should be in office. We should re-elect clinton.

Fuck canada, nothing good comes from there, except maybe some water.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-18, 12:32 AM in reply to frickaline's post "Canada not gay??"
I already read that, 1% admited to it, so who knows... 1% is too high in my opinion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-06-18, 03:09 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "I already read that, 1% admited to it,..."
I'd rather live in canada's government. I believe that the whole US has better features, except Canada's government is MUCH better. And + Metric pwnz. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-18, 05:32 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I'd rather live in canada's government...."
slaynish said:
I'd rather live in canada's government. I believe that the whole US has better features, except Canada's government is MUCH better. And + Metric pwnz. :P
Its so frustrating seeing mentaly challenged americans bash on everything non American. I have lived in the states for 7 years now and im moving back to Canada soon. I just miss it so much, our cops are chill with smoking weed, we dont start crazy wars, we are generaly more RELAXEd ect. I have also met quite a few cool Americans and I have noticed a pattern. There are the cool americans, the anti-Bush free-thinking postivie ones, and then theres the SUV driving, gun toting, bigotory ones, who mess a lot of things up for the other half. For those of you who dont like Canada, try thinking of a country you DO like.... yeah didn't think you had one, we'll if you want to hate everyother country than your own, maybe you should start to understand why a lot of the world hates you Anyways I don't dislike americans or anything, I just find that there seems to be a harsh case of ignorance in the country, try being a little bit more open to stuff and then maybe you can start enjoying life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MenstrualChunks is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMenstrualChunks is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MenstrualChunks

Posted 2004-06-18, 07:49 AM in reply to MenstrualChunks's post starting "Its so frustrating seeing mentaly..."
Canada owns and I'm moving there as soon as I can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-18, 08:41 AM in reply to MenstrualChunks's post starting "Its so frustrating seeing mentaly..."
MenstrualChunks said:
Its so frustrating seeing mentaly challenged americans bash on everything non American. I have lived in the states for 7 years now and im moving back to Canada soon. I just miss it so much, our cops are chill with smoking weed, we dont start crazy wars, we are generaly more RELAXEd ect. I have also met quite a few cool Americans and I have noticed a pattern. There are the cool americans, the anti-Bush free-thinking postivie ones, and then theres the SUV driving, gun toting, bigotory ones, who mess a lot of things up for the other half. For those of you who dont like Canada, try thinking of a country you DO like.... yeah didn't think you had one, we'll if you want to hate everyother country than your own, maybe you should start to understand why a lot of the world hates you Anyways I don't dislike americans or anything, I just find that there seems to be a harsh case of ignorance in the country, try being a little bit more open to stuff and then maybe you can start enjoying life.
I hate it when Canadians bash everything non-Canada. Hypocricy anyone? Hey, buddy, you know what I hate? I hate it when people like you generalize the American citizens into categories, especially the two you listed. I'm strongly against racism but I'm pro-Bush. I don't drive an SUV, nor do I tote guns. It is really unfair to put everyone into those categories seeing as how I do not fit into either one.

You're making it sound like you Canadians are perfect. I've never once heard a Canadian talk about all the bad shit that goes on in your country. Atleast we Americans have realized it and can deal with it better. If anything, Canadians are ignorant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:29 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I hate it when Canadians bash..."
Yeah I don't hate Canadians but I can't stand how most always have something to say about America, I know some Americans are the same towards to Canada, I dont like that just as much
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I hate bush. I never thought he should..."
D3V said:
I hate bush. I never thought he should be in office. We should re-elect clinton.

Fuck canada, nothing good comes from there, except maybe some water.
Yes, re-elect Clinton so we can continue to pay off terrorist leaders to avoid wars and have more federal scandals so that our country goes to shit even more. D3V, can you just post one intelligent thing, ever? I'm seriously beginning to think you're mentally handicapped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-18, 02:09 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "Yes, re-elect Clinton so we can..."
Dear god just SHUT UP. Clinton was a hell of a lot better than Bush is. Obviously you don't like Bush either which is a good thing, but dear God just shut your trap, how the hell is Clinton a terrorist?! The media blew that "scandal" out of fucking proportion. BJ's aren't ground for impeachment, however being a dumbass redneck warmonger should be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-18, 02:41 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Dear god just SHUT UP. Clinton was a..."
Clinton was handing money and weapons to Saddam. No, that's a hell of a lot of a better job than Bush is doing, really. I'm pro-Reagan, although he's gone now. Reagan was one of the best presidents this country has ever seen. That man did a better job than Bush Sr., Jr., and Clinton combined. The only memorable thing that Clinton did good, was the Internet Privacy Act.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx