Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post D3V's D2 Ideas
Posted 2004-07-03, 03:38 AM
Hmmm

<>Possible Microphone Usage. I was Hoping with this new stuff in D2, the Staff at Blizzard/B.net would consider putting in a Microphone option with Diablo2. Sort of the same setup that Counter-Strike has. I believe it would be Great for communication during duels, leveling, Anything. *It beats using those damn keys*

<> Trading out of Games. This option would be available in the 'Lobby' mode which would be redesigned. You could possibly turn this into more of a Trading Post, you can post what you've got for trade, (while online on d2) and Whoever may be interested could click from the list and it would either give you a /Msg where you could propose your offer, (Though there would have to be limits, and possibly many Sub-sections which would filter out some of the crap

<<>> Getting Rid of Children playing on Battle.net. Battle Net should have an age requirement for people playing on it. Or maybe not even being 18, but being mature enough to play with an older age group.

(1) Enable a credit card submission to play on Battle.net. This would make it so you'd have to enter in your credit card pin#, expiration date, .... etc. Battle.net would recieve this with your Cd-Key and you would gain access to Battle.net if it was legit.

(2) Monthly charge. This could be made Via paypal, where you actually pay money to pay on Battle.net. Something low like *.01 (one cent) enough that if some Child who shouldn't be on B.net to begin with would restrict them from logging on.

crap like this would be cool, I've got tons of more ideas, but I don't like to type in large dosages.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-03, 03:45 AM in reply to D3V's post "D3V's D2 Ideas"
For the trading out of games part, it sounds pretty exploitable. I doubt Blizzard wants to put in any resources to make a change like that to the game. It'd take artists, too. No, not on a late date like this.

And they would NEVER enable a credit card check, child check, or a monthly charge now AFTER they've released the game. It'd take out a vast majority of the game's Battle.net users, which they don't want. And since when would a game developer want their game to only have 18-year olds or older to play it? They would rather just enable parental guidance or something to allow their game to be sold to 13-year-olds. So what if some kids like that are immature? I know kids in the range 13-15 who could easily outsmart (and outwit for that matter) most people I talk to below the age of 20.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-07-03, 01:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "For the trading out of games part, it..."
i like the trading lobby thing but no offense the rest are SHIT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-03, 01:09 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "i like the trading lobby thing but no..."
I think the microphone thign would be very cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-03, 03:27 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I think the microphone thign would be..."
I don't really wanna hear newbs yelling the following phrases:

"PK PK PK PK PK PK PK PK PK PK"
"GIMME ITAM"
" N0000000000B"
" I PWN J00 (annoying high pitched laugh of a 12 year old e-bayer here)"
"J00 EBAYER!!!!!!!!!!"

And all the voley of curses shitty characters make when my wwsin comes in and rapes them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-03, 08:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I don't really wanna hear newbs yelling..."
i think all of those ideas would deter ppl away. However i think on the idea of trading i think they should allow a feature to move items back and forth to your characters within an account and to others if possible, would make all muling problems go away
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-07-03, 09:23 PM in reply to D3V's post "D3V's D2 Ideas"
Trading in lobby would be really great.. and real live talking with microphones would be fine sept what sov said of course.. some ppl are idiots.. and getting rid of children playing d2 >.< whatttttt well guess i'm a kid.. i'm 14 most of my friends that play are 14 or 15 and ummm... the charging shit would make even more ppl stop playing.. it would be like open b.net 2 channels of ppl instead of 10-14 without ppl it would suck
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-07-04, 02:24 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "Trading in lobby would be really..."
Sov, you can have a 'Mute' button. Or you could even enable a /f list only chat ... type thing.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-04, 02:51 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sov, you can have a 'Mute' button. Or..."
I am surprise d3v idea didn't include " No nigger allow, photo id require 24/7".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-04, 03:29 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I am surprise d3v idea didn't include "..."
Or ganga's idea for must put dick in the floppy drive before you can act like you've got any friends? rule?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-07-04, 08:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Or ganga's idea for must put dick in..."
D3V said:
Or ganga's idea for must put dick in the floppy drive before you can act like you've got any friends? rule?
PWNED PWNED PWNED

not really , just funny.
watch out voll doesnt c this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-07-04, 01:11 PM in reply to Death's post starting "PWNED PWNED PWNED not really , just..."
Or Sov.... D3V shut the fuck up. Ganga, play nice. GAH STOP ACTING LIKE LITTLE KIDDIES!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-04, 01:15 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Or Sov.... D3V shut the fuck up. ..."
Sovereign said:
Or Sov.... D3V shut the fuck up. Ganga, play nice. GAH STOP ACTING LIKE LITTLE KIDDIES!
Hey hey , no flaming outside the flame forum -.- .
Now watch out , or you will be temp banned for a day.

ow shit , thats u talkin against urself.
Btw , wy did u edit my post?
Lol , joke :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-07-04, 11:19 PM in reply to Death's post starting "Hey hey , no flaming outside the flame..."
Isn't blizzard already going to be raking in countless dollars on WoW subscriptions... pay to play is for "MMORPG" games... say it with me now anyways, trading in channels wouldn't work because you can't organize your items in the lobby, that kinda defeats the purpose of making a game if you could wouldn't it? and something like that would take the lazy asses at blizzard years to create; their Diablo 'section' or 'team' or whatever you wanna call it is probably all busy playing their fresh copies of WoW beta, so don't expect much... the game is getting old afterall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-07-05, 01:45 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I am surprise d3v idea didn't include "..."
Ganga: That wasn't necessary, nor terribly witty. Don't troll, please.

D3V: Please post your Homoerotic flames elsewhere... -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-05, 02:09 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Ganga: That wasn't necessary, nor..."
Hey, I just posted some crappy ideas I thought of, he doesn't have to come in here and act like a little bitch. Ganga, if you really want to flame me, please please go to the Flame forum RIGHT NOW and make a thread

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V