Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-08-30, 12:05 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah, hes new, AND hes not an asshole,..."
Sovereign said:
Yeah, hes new, AND hes not an asshole, like others that i wont name. I guEss people doN't like DUmbfuck, RetArded noobs. Or Could it just be me. Kik.
Get over with THAT paticular issue? My subordinate is just cocky

Welcome to zelaron, dont mind MOST of the cocky ppl here. WE can ALL get a lil too cocky sometimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-30, 12:09 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "Get over with THAT paticular issue? My..."
blckshdwdragon said:
Get over with THAT paticular issue?.
Why is it that everybody thinks people aren't 'over' something just because they make a quick joke/reference to them. Blck, your seriously starting to sound like a d2 jackass. I really don't know why either...

I guess I've just been bitter recently

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-08-30 at 12:14 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-30, 12:18 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Why is it that everybody thinks people..."
Sovereign said:
Why is it that everybody thinks people aren't 'over' something just because they make a quick joke/reference to them. Blck, your seriously starting to sound like a d2 jackass. I really don't know why either.
Thats cuz im like 70% exactly like endurack in a certain perspective. I understand exactly why he lashes out at everyone. I could be EXACTLY like him if i wanted to, but my as tolerance to anything is high it grows thinner after EVERY post relating to THIS issue. I relate myself HIGHLY to him more so than anyone here. Of all things it disgusts me to read posts about it, including this one, spitting and slapping his face is the same as spitting and slapping mine. THIS is why im becoming irritable on the subject, im here to help, and NOT yell NOOB
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-30, 12:21 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Why is it that everybody thinks people..."
Welcome, I don't visit this section of Zelaron.

The assholes look like this.---->
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-08-30, 12:25 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "Thats cuz im like 70% exactly like..."
Edit- Sent to him via private msg.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-08-30 at 12:47 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-30, 12:29 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Welcome, I don't visit this section of..."
‡AC‡ said:
The assholes look like this.---->
Yet another stupid contest...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-08-30, 12:40 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Yet another stupid contest..."
No, that's just two members venting steam and frustration.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-30, 06:52 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "Get over with THAT paticular issue? My..."
blckshdwdragon said:
My subordinate is just cocky
Which is exactly what he was referencing.

My patience grows thin with people in general...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-30, 09:01 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Which is exactly what he was..."
wow.. i better watch what i say... lots of irritability here isnt there...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AngelFromAbove is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAngelFromAbove is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AngelFromAbove

Posted 2004-08-30, 09:08 AM in reply to AngelFromAbove's post starting "wow.. i better watch what i say... lots..."
Yeah man, I started my first thread a few days ago, and I already pissed off Blck (and made an ass out of myself with a typo in the process). I don't want people to hate me already - at least let me piss each one off! :lol:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-08-30, 09:13 AM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "Yeah man, I started my first thread a..."
Hah, screw them. If they get pissy over a typo or something, they're jackasses. Don't let it bother you, and post whatever, and whenever you want, as long as it is within the rules, of course.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-30, 09:42 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hah, screw them. If they get pissy..."
Titusfied said:
Hah, screw them. If they get pissy over a typo or something, they're jackasses. Don't let it bother you, and post whatever, and whenever you want, [U]as long as it is within the rules[/U], of course.

well.. that disqualifies anything i was gunna say... lol j/p
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AngelFromAbove is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAngelFromAbove is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AngelFromAbove

Posted 2004-08-30, 10:21 AM in reply to AngelFromAbove's post starting "well.. that disqualifies anything i was..."
All right Titus, I'll do whatever I want!

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF HORSE-LOVING ASS GOBLINS!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-08-30, 05:37 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "All right Titus, I'll do whatever I..."
What part of, "as long as it is within the rules" don't you understand?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-30, 06:11 PM in reply to AngelFromAbove's post "New To Zelaron"
Ben, Don't make new accts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign