Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-09-09, 12:57 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "And by confirmed, it means that they..."
If I was to say youre a sissy beaver fucking goat sperm guzzler, and that you should die, and have many morey eels shoved up your stifining corpse, that would be flaming. Calling someone an idiot is just a little 'mean' (for lack of a better term), but is permitted as long is it doesnt get out of hand.

Also, he said "like an idiot". If I say you look like Timmothy McVeigh, does that make you Timmoty McVeigh? No. He meant you were mearly acting like one, or thats how I understood it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-09, 02:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If I was to say youre a sissy beaver..."
So, I guess there is a difference between me saying that Voll it a total cocksucker and that "he is acting like" a total cocksucker?

Whatever, I'm not going to sit here and argue about this. You guys can have your little clique and I'll just suck it up and accept that Voll has his opinions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-09-09, 02:12 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "So, I guess there is a difference..."
There is a difference, although you seem too thick to grasp it.

Like I said, that is the way DClone works. Don't like it? Make a Mod for the fucking game.

Remain skeptical, I don't care. I have more proof than you have, and I have many screenshots of DClone spawning after "xxx SoJs sold to Merchants".

Just don't go spreading misinformation like you're an authority on something when you don't have a clue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-09, 02:19 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "There is a difference, although you..."
You know, it's funny that you say you don't care if I remain skeptical, but then you go on to brag about how much "proof" you have.

And also, at the top of that post, I do believe you said something to the effect of "I claim no credit." So quit strutting around like you're fucking God for something that isn't even yours.

If it works for you, great man, go for it! God, my original post was supposed to be humorous and suggest that I don't like parting with my SoJs - that's all! I wasn't saying that your method doesn't work - not at all! The fact that I have been into games where peiople haven't sold any SoJs is completely compatible with your method, but perhaps you're too thick to understand that.

For God's sake, I'm sorry I pissed you off. I really didn't mean to, and I'm frankly sick of your little pissing contest. Spawn DClone all you want man - make my day. Just quiot being such a goddamned asshole all the time and maybe you'd find me a bit more cooperative and willing to discuss things with you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-09-09, 02:39 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "You know, it's funny that you say you..."
SkyGoneBlue said:
You know, it's funny that you say you don't care if I remain skeptical, but then you go on to brag about how much "proof" you have.
Just for your own information, and for the sake of anyone questioning the way DClone works.

SkyGoneBlue said:
And also, at the top of that post, I do believe you said something to the effect of "I claim no credit." So quit strutting around like you're fucking God for something that isn't even yours.
I never said I was, but I do understand how it works, and have used this information to my advantage MANY times. Like I said, I claimed no credit for the discovery of the way it worked, I merely brought it here for the members.

SkyGoneBlue said:
If it works for you, great man, go for it! God, my original post was supposed to be humorous and suggest that I don't like parting with my SoJs - that's all!
It came off like you were saying that selling sojs doesn't spawn him. I overreacted to your initial post, yet you kept defending a claim that you have no proof of when what you are fighting is a confirmed method.

Dictionary.com said:
con·firm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-fûrm)
tr.v. con·firmed, con·firm·ing, con·firms
To support or establish the certainty or validity of; verify.
To make firmer; strengthen: Working on the campaign confirmed her intention to go into politics.
To make valid or binding by a formal or legal act; ratify.
To administer the religious rite of confirmation to.

SkyGoneBlue said:
For God's sake, I'm sorry I pissed you off. I really didn't mean to, and I'm frankly sick of your little pissing contest. Spawn DClone all you want man - make my day. Just quiot being such a goddamned asshole all the time and maybe you'd find me a bit more cooperative and willing to discuss things with you.
You fought back, sweetie, so technically it's OUR pissing contest.

I only tend to be an asshole when idiots blunder into the forum and start claiming that they know something better than anyone who has researched the subject without offering anything to validate themselves. I think of those people as idiots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-09, 03:24 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Just for your own information, and for..."
Well, I never "claimed" to know anything about spawning DClone (or at least, more than you anyway). All I was trying to imply was that I *humorously* don't like the idea of selling SoJs, and you called me an idiot for it. But I understand how you could've misinterpreted what I said - no big deal.

Can we just move on now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-09-09, 03:47 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "Well, I never "claimed" to know..."
Indeed we can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-09, 03:50 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "Well, I never "claimed" to know..."
sorry i made this post...i knew it was stupid...lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MasterTy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMasterTy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MasterTy