Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

what is your best dulling guy
Posted 2004-11-17, 07:17 PM
hey what is your best dulling guy. Mine is my sorc blizz she does 3k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
killer001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkiller001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

killer001

Posted 2004-11-17, 08:02 PM in reply to killer001's post "what is your best dulling guy"
This prolly should have been in the pVp section. Your sorc sounds really weak, especially for pvp. My hammerdin that is doing 11k now is prolly me best, but all my chars fall so easy to sovvy.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-11-17, 11:24 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "This prolly should have been in the pVp..."
My best dueler character is my zealot. He is weak and can only hit a max of 3563 zeal but I think im doing farely decent with him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
matrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmatrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

matrix6977

Posted 2004-11-18, 06:04 AM in reply to matrix6977's post starting "My best dueler character is my zealot...."
This really belongs in PvP section IMO.

Anyways, my best dueler is my lvl 85 wind druid, does 6.3k nado dmg and has 3.5k life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-11-18, 08:14 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "This really belongs in PvP section IMO...."
Best overall dueler is my V/t VanGosroth. lvl 91.

My strongest dueler is my Concentrate barb. Deplete. At ~6k life he can tank upwards of 5+ nados . Hes lvl 89 atm but will get to 93
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-18, 08:34 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Best overall dueler is my V/t..."
We just tested on Sov's barb, and he insisted i post that he survived 5 nados, but died on the 6th one...

P.S: There, you happy now ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-11-18, 08:43 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "We just tested on Sov's barb, and he..."
I needed someone to confirm my test results T_T
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-19, 08:23 AM in reply to killer001's post "what is your best dulling guy"
My best dueling char is.. i dunno.. i like my lvl 80 zon.. does 6k.. and my lvl 89 hammerdin does 13k.. with 2.4k life..
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-11-21, 08:40 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "My best dueling char is.. i dunno.. i..."
MysticWonton said:
My best dueling char is.. i dunno.. i like my lvl 80 zon.. does 6k.. and my lvl 89 hammerdin does 13k.. with 2.4k life..
My best char is my godly smiter it is lvl 84 and does 3.3k damage and has 32k def and 3.9k life items:exile tomahak coh coa maras dungos carrion raven dracs and ss trek
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gods-Son818 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGods-Son818 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gods-Son818

Posted 2004-11-21, 09:34 PM in reply to Gods-Son818's post starting "My best char is my godly smiter it is..."
Ewww. You're a disgrace to all smiters and V/t's. As if ALWAYS hitting wasnt good enough for you, you have to add the massive lifetap. I fucking HATE lifetap smiters, and do my best to nk them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-22, 01:18 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ewww. You're a disgrace to all smiters..."
Sovereign said:
Ewww. You're a disgrace to all smiters and V/t's. As if ALWAYS hitting wasnt good enough for you, you have to add the massive lifetap. I fucking HATE lifetap smiters, and do my best to nk them.
Which is amusing now comming from the guy who just posted about how "BM" is silly and anything should go...and thinks "slow" mods are ok but life tap isnt.

Just messing around Sov and giving you a hard time. I use Asterons too

My best all around dueler was probably my level 94 bone necro. He reached the 125 fcr break point and was the only one I took advantage of the marrowwalk bug with. All around generic gear to the best of my recollection was an Archon Enigma (i needed str for the shield anyways...), White wand (with a natural +3 bs/+2bsprt if I remember correctly), DF spawn (+3 pnb...I forget the rest..wasnt important), Coronet with +2 nec skills/resists/fcr, crafted ammy with resists/fcr/+2pnb skills, ravenfrost, fcr/resist ring, trangs gloves, arach sash, marrowwalks

Never got a cta/lidless combo on the switch for him though and never figured out how to suck out another 10% fcr from somewhere to use a SoJ..wish I had.

My DR was low and resists with charms barely made 75s in hell but damage was high and fast and I wasnt about to sit and tank anyone

Then I got into pvm for a while and am just getting back into pvp and trying things I've never done before. Best right now is probably my new V/t at level 85 though his gear isnt done yet and I still have a couple gaping holes to fill before Im happy with him. Need either a CoH or an Enigma and Ber my Shako at least...probably my Upped HoZ as well and upgrade the gloves and boots for a little more defense. (props to the guide as a good starting point)

Last edited by DamonGalos; 2004-11-22 at 01:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-11-22, 08:01 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I needed someone to confirm my test..."
Sovereign said:
I needed someone to confirm my test results T_T
Sov dont be jelous cuz i havent lost a duel yet and i get ppl jelous pretty fast and trust me ive nvr been killed so how u think u gonna nk me? anyways prolly ur gonna throw a caster maybe a sorc guess watttt 80 fire 80 cold 75 lightin 75 poisen ok a barb barbs die easy to me son zealot no chance wind druid no chance hammerdin no chance necro no chance trap NO CHANCE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gods-Son818 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGods-Son818 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gods-Son818

Posted 2004-11-22, 08:20 PM in reply to Gods-Son818's post starting "Sov dont be jelous cuz i havent lost a..."
Jealous? Lol if i wanted my v/t to be an unfun piece of shit i could easily regear him with draculs and an eth zakarum exile. I said I do my best to nk these types of palas when i SEE them but trust me, I have better things to do then go out of my way to do so to your "godly" char. You're awfully cocky to think that you can beat a hammerdin with a smiter. And for the record, I have a lvl 91 v/t, a lvl 90 concentrate barb, a lvl 88 summoner, and a soon to be lvl 90 ES fb sorc. Two of the builds aren't even cookiecutter, and I've investested a heafty sum into both of them. What should this tell you? Oh yeah, that I don't give a shit if I win or lose. It's just a bonus if I do, and I really want to but I play to have fun. Something that most d2'ers now a days don't do. Lifetapping someone wiht an attack that always hits isn't fun. Being godly is no fun when there is noone else to beat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-22, 08:25 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Jealous? Lol if i wanted my v/t to be..."
Hammerdins are nothin dude
unless they castin hammers and just standin there
then just fuckin wip out ur lvl 1 foh and kill him foh does 1.1k lol and dont say how cuz i added 1 to holy shock and 1 to convict
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gods-Son818

Posted 2004-11-22, 09:01 PM in reply to Gods-Son818's post starting "Hammerdins are nothin dude unless they..."
Which can easily be negated with the use of a simple aura and or tgods.

And stop pming me asking me to read threads. I'll get to them eventually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-22, 10:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Which can easily be negated with the..."
I've noticed though that on average the better duelists tend to talk a lot less about how godly they are. I agree with Sov though you play the game to have fun...its a game. I frankly could care less about losing. Sure Im competitive and I'll try to devise strategy or tweak a build but there frankly are more important things in life to beat someone at if you are one of those types that likes to be number 1 and brag all day.

A properly built hammerdin is never nothing...ever. Anything that can utilize a 1 hit KO is always something especially if it can teleport...hammerdin, charger, blizz sorc whatever. I've seen a lot of people talk big about how hammerdins never beat them yet I've rarely seen one actually consistantly lose if their player had any clue as to what they were doing. Sure a necro or a good FoH (assuming they dont have stacked resists) might out range them...sure a smart charger can manipulate them and score the needed hit...but it works both ways and pure melee especially has a tough time. I don't claim to be the best or have the godliest gear around (especially as Im on ladder) but personally I think the fact you claim everything has no chance simply proves that you don't know what you're doing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos