View Poll Results: What to name my next trapsin
Naquadria (goes with my palas Naquadah name) 1 11.11%
Skurd (current name of trapsin) 3 33.33%
Zatarc 2 22.22%
Harakesh 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

What to name my trapsin?
Posted 2005-03-25, 02:48 PM
My friend has a hoto / stormshield (-_-) trapsin. Shes slow to set traps, doesnt utilize claw block, no fade, no anything. She BLOWS. But he has all the gear for her. So im remaking her. I was wondering what name you think is best for her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-25, 02:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "What to name my trapsin?"
How about.. tr4pp4ht3hm4s7apwnl337 instead?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-03-25, 02:54 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "How about.. tr4pp4ht3hm4s7apwnl337..."
Because I don't name my chars with shit random names or names like XXmfgodessXX
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-25, 03:03 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Because I don't name my chars with shit..."
I think you should go with Harakesh, it's original and doesn't sound like the (no racism directed at anyone in anyway) black version of scared (skurd). I also think if you use the same base name for multiple characters it kinda makes them look not as cool as they did when they were by themselves (Naquadah, Naquadria). Just my opinion though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Expired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExpired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Expired

Posted 2005-03-25, 03:22 PM in reply to Expired's post starting "I think you should go with Harakesh,..."
or Hashesh, that's original!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-25, 03:26 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "or Hashesh, that's original!"
Fools! It's going to definitly be one of the four thats in the poll -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-25, 03:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Fools! It's going to definitly be one..."
ok then name her Skurd..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-25, 07:56 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "ok then name her Skurd.."
Name her "Zethafan"

(zseth-ah-fahn)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-25, 08:25 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "What to name my trapsin?"
I've got one of those. She's the digity. : ) but shes has fade, and like plenty of extra points I don't know what to put on. But when fade is on, she cast sloow.
Oh ya, name her the female paladin name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-01, 07:05 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I've got one of those. She's the..."
ImEZpLZ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2005-04-01, 12:21 PM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "ImEZpLZ"
Ended up being Naquadria. Im such a stargate nerd. Anyway, jar, i posted a picture of ceo dying to my ik barb in one of my poists today. Gd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign