Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2005-04-05, 04:03 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Why since starcraft? I demand you..."
When have blizzard servers ever been up to par? Starcraft servers were crappy, but that was a long time ago..i did not mean starcraft was where it got bad.. If you wanna go there then we come to diablo.. O boy did that game really fuck with blizzard. i highly doubt they were expecting people to be paying thousands of dollars for stuff on Ebay. (explaining WOWs Bind on Pickup setup) Then that patch that never came..1.10 i believe. Im sure you all remember the statements from blizzard saying the approximate date for that patch and what happened? Took em damn near a year to come and release it and was it worth the wait?? Hmmm i cant think of anything bout WC3.. Whick leaves us at WOW. This time everytime they fix something something new breaks. They need to hire a NEW crew of chineese people, since there always good at that shit. Please if ive let anything out speak for me.
Girl you know i like it when you climb on top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2005-04-05, 04:10 PM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "When have blizzard servers ever been up..."
Patch 1.10 did come you idiot. It just took forever.

Blizzard has NEVER had problems with their servers like WoW before. This is completely different. They've had bugs in games before, that's what patches are for, and all games have them.

The server problems Blizzard has with WoW are what come with a MMORPG, but the fact that it's taking them a while to get them fixed up is what bugs people.

Blizzard just takes forever to get things done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-04-05, 04:10 PM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "When have blizzard servers ever been up..."
With Blizz's focus on WoW, I can see why 1.10 took so long to come out.

Basically, they were patching the game to what would more or less be a 'Final Form'. Something they could put out, and basically not have to upkeep much. It seems to have worked fairly well.

I'm not justifying the year wait since the announcement, but how long did WC3 take? I think I was waiting for it for...7-8 years. Too bad I didn't like it as much as WC2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-04-05, 04:12 PM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "When have blizzard servers ever been up..."
I've never noticed anything wrong with them. Server lag and shut downs happen you just have to be patient. I guess I'm used to it because until a year and a half ago, I was on pure dial up 24/7. I was USED to lag and downtime when someone else had to go online. Maybe once you guys get used to it, it wont be as bad?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-05, 04:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I've never noticed anything wrong with..."
Well, like I said, it's not the fact that the servers keep going down and stuff, it's just they don't seem to be doing anything about it.

They have been a ton better lately since they had server migration implemented, but they still aren't doing as good as they should. I remember from when I got the game at christmas until just recently they've been having problems, and I'm sure they were having problems before then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-04-05, 04:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, like I said, it's not the fact..."
THis game sounds like a fucking hassle, Yous should play fps games with me instead.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-04-05, 06:50 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I thought Communism was reknowned for..."
You deserve to get permanently banned for being such a dumb ass. You or your brother.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2005-04-05, 07:12 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "You deserve to get permanently banned..."
A) Who are you

B) Are you talking to D3v?

C) If B = yes, then I don't hate you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-04-05, 07:23 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "You deserve to get permanently banned..."
nddwind said:
You deserve to get permanently banned for being such a dumb ass. You or your brother.
Thank you, Left-Field. Go back to whatever location you have displaced yourself from.

(Unless, of course, you're talking to D3V, in which case you may want to learn which post to reply to)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-04-05, 07:29 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Thank you, Left-Field. Go back to..."
D3V talked about this happening while his brother was on the account. WHen NDD refered to you and your brother, I believbe he was making a reference to d3v.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-05, 07:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "D3V talked about this happening while..."
...what?

I know it's fucking insignificant. Get over it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-04-05, 08:03 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "D3V talked about this happening while..."
Sovereign said:
D3V talked about this happening while his brother was on the account. WHen NDD refered to you and your brother, I believbe he was making a reference to d3v.
Ah, he then merely needs forum lessons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-04-05, 11:06 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Thank you, Left-Field. Go back to..."
I'm talking to the original poster (D3v)

Who else would I be talking to?

<3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2005-04-05, 11:07 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "I'm talking to the original poster..."
Look at my activity ! HA

--------------------->
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

nddwind

Posted 2005-04-05, 11:10 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Look at my activity ! HA ..."
Posted Yesterday, 08:50 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I thought Communism was reknowned for..."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-04-05, 11:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Posted Yesterday, 08:50 PM in reply to..."
I just hit reply when I see a "reply" button, and I feel like posting.

Sometimes I am just to lazy to scroll half of a page down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

nddwind

Posted 2005-04-05, 11:14 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "I just hit reply when I see a "reply"..."
Well when you're posting an insult without a name you might want to not be lazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-04-05, 11:16 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "I just hit reply when I see a "reply"..."
Either way I also got suspended once for saying something along the lines of "Blizzard's servers suck cock"

3 days. D3v on the otherhand went out of his way to grief other people in which case he deserves a temp ban at least.

Some people need to remember that just because you pay 15$ a month to play doesn't mean you have the right to grief other people, because they pay just as much as you do.

Thats one of the major reasons that diablo got old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

nddwind

Posted 2005-04-06, 12:38 AM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Either way I also got suspended once..."
Diablo got old because Diablo was fucking old.

Griefers are just stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-04-06, 02:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Diablo got old because Diablo was..."
Thunderlord realm crashed 2 times earlier tonight when 3 raid groups hit up IF. It was pretty funny
Girl you know i like it when you climb on top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420