Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2005-09-18, 02:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "That would be fun."
*Dreams of playing Star Wars and fighting Vader while being able to control the lightsaber*

Wow...

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-19, 07:03 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "*Dreams of playing Star Wars and..."
JRwakebord said:
*Dreams of playing Star Wars and fighting Vader while being able to control the lightsaber*

Wow...
Steals his dream.

I know what you mean. Playing a game with real time battling and having to swing around a controller to attacka nd defend yourself, so cool.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Nintendo Revolutions controller..?
Posted 2005-09-23, 09:21 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Revolution Controller Design Revealed"
http://eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=60915

Just seen some pictures of it, supposively it's been out for a while. I think it's pretty silly looking, and doubt that it'll go well with its customers. I mean it's a joystick, and a remote control. Great innovation there guys. Go make me another mario party, lawl.

stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Afroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAfroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Afroman

Posted 2005-09-23, 09:27 AM in reply to Afroman's post "Nintendo Revolutions controller..?"
Want to know what else is stupid?

http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37649

Posting the news again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-23, 09:27 AM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Steals his dream. I know what you..."
I'm accustomed to the old style of controllers, I don't know why nintendo has to be emo and change it up that dramatically. I mean people jab the Playstation controll for being oddball shaped, and looking like a boomerang, but the Nintendo controller...isn't. It's a remote. Who knows. Maybe it'll do good and people will love it, but the person writing that article is a nintendo rep so who cares what they say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Afroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAfroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Afroman

Posted 2005-09-23, 12:00 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Want to know what else is stupid? ..."
Shhh... D3V dosent know any better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-09-23, 12:02 PM in reply to Afroman's post starting "I'm accustomed to the old style of..."
Afroman said:
but the person writing that article is a nintendo rep so who cares what they say.
...Mark McDonald is the executive editor for EGM... moron.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-09-23, 01:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Want to know what else is stupid? ..."
Lenny said:
Want to know what else is stupid?

http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37649

Posting the news again.
Point and match.

I think it is a pretty cool idea.
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-09-23, 01:18 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "...Mark McDonald is the executive..."
Medieval Bob said:
...Mark McDonald is the executive editor for EGM... moron.
CHEQUE PLEASE!

Afroman said:
I'm accustomed to the old style of controllers, I don't know why nintendo has to be emo and change it up that dramatically. I mean people jab the Playstation controll for being oddball shaped, and looking like a boomerang, but the Nintendo controller...isn't. It's a remote. Who knows. Maybe it'll do good and people will love it, but the person writing that article is a nintendo rep so who cares what they say.
I find this funny, you know...how the system is called "Revolution" and all, but you know...it may just be me and all but I figured that would mean, well that the next console would be well revolutionary, including the controller for it since a controller does help define a console and make it stand out too some degree.

This whole direction Nintendo went with is revolutionary, yea so what it looks like a tv remote, but it has different buttons and the whole position sensors. This makes me want to get a Revolution even more. Mind you I am getting a PS3 and possibly a Xbox 360. If I dont get a X360, my friends will so I can trade consoles for a while and such.

I just thought "Revolution" meant something new, in this case new with console gaming. But hell, i'm just a 17 year old. What do I know?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Original Sin

Posted 2005-09-23, 01:33 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Point and match. I think it is a..."
I love the possibilities that the new controller opens up.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-23, 03:03 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "CHEQUE PLEASE! I find this..."
I'm just worried about how well the controller will actually work, like if you are handling a sword or something. Hopefully it wont just be a fancy Eyetoy or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-10-01, 06:42 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Revolution Controller Design Revealed"
I heard alot of people thought it was corny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Da Chang Gang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDa Chang Gang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Da Chang Gang

Posted 2005-10-01, 07:45 PM in reply to Da Chang Gang's post starting "I heard alot of people thought it was..."
Can you say *bump*?

And I still can't wait to try it.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-01, 08:16 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Can you say *bump*? And I still..."
I wonder if it has a microphone built into it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven