Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-12-03, 03:22 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "wo, post it! post it chav!"
I ain't posting it! You must be crazy.

Personal stuff I wouldn't want anyone in their right minds knowing. It's only alright for her to know because she's not the best at remembering things when she has a big bottle of Peach Schnapps.

Now, shoo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-03, 03:50 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I ain't posting it! You must be crazy...."
give us her I.D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 03:54 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "give us her I.D."
Well, her screenname is Hermione...and that's all you're getting.

Work out her ID and whatever from that and you will get a whole two cookies for such an achievement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-03, 03:58 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well, her screenname is Hermione...and..."
Lenny said:
Well, her screenname is Hermione...and that's all you're getting.

Work out her ID and whatever from that and you will get a whole two cookies for such an achievement.
Are you harry potter?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 03:58 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Are you harry potter? :p"
Nope.

Just Plain Old Lenny

or

The Ineffable Lenny

or

The Mighty Bouf

but only on weekends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-03, 04:01 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nope. Just Plain Old Lenny or ..."
...YOU ARE HARRY POTTER ...I know how famous people dodge the bullet like that. Sign my scarf!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 04:07 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "...YOU ARE HARRY POTTER ...I know how..."
I'm not Harry Potter! I'm not Harry Potter! Honest!

Though he has got hair like mine.

Just remember, I've had my hair like that for a year! You get it from me first! YEAH!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-03, 04:09 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm not Harry Potter! I'm not Harry..."
Lenny said:
I'm not Harry Potter! I'm not Harry Potter! Honest!

Though he has got hair like mine.

Just remember, I've had my hair like that for a year! You get it from me first! YEAH!
Would you sign my wand?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 04:18 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Would you sign my wand? ;)"
I'd sign it "Lenny" for ya. I don't think Daniel Radcliffe would like me invading his territory.

Though it's possible to do that with a landrover...although a tank would be far better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-03, 04:21 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'd sign it "Lenny" for ya. I don't..."
A battleship with a yamato cannon upgrade would work ...or perhaps a few dragoons. Ah, I don't care ...I'm losing my comprehensive abilities.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 04:24 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "A battleship with a yamato cannon..."
Would you settle for some gold dubloons from Dublin flown from Paris...Texas to Paris...Hilton's house and then shipped to Paris...France?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-03, 06:36 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Would you settle for some gold dubloons..."
Wait ...are you dropping gold dubloons dropped on people because gold is pretty dense ...expensive bombs ftw .

-----------------------------------------------

Nevermind, each cruise missile costs as much as like 10-20 gold bars so maybe we'd save money using them as munitions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 05:20 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Wait ...are you dropping gold dubloons..."
Here I am.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-03, 05:40 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Here I am."
okay, time for you to go then
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 05:52 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "okay, time for you to go then :o"
I'm back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-03, 05:54 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I'm back."
Oh but I've left again. And no suprises for you this time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-03, 06:03 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Oh but I've left again. And no suprises..."
I Will Find You!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 07:07 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I Will Find You!"
BACK! Wanana.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-03, 07:09 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I Will Find You!"
I'll give you a dollar if you use a sig I make for 1 day. Think of it as "advertising".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-03, 07:23 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I'll give you a dollar if you use a sig..."
There is no advertising on this site...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win